Max Payne 2 is also awesome

drools over bullet-time and pounds the quickload key again to replay another action sequence

Stop selling yourself on the street corner to afford cool games.

Indeed, awesome game. but a very unfortunate glitch does not allow it to be played on my computer on campus ;_;

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Stop selling yourself on the street corner to afford cool games.
I work for a living, mind you. I do not “work it” :stuck_out_tongue:

what glitch Country? They have released a fix to address some level-loading crashes that I was afflicted by, maybe it will help you too?

I’ve been hesitating over buying this because it looks the same as the first game except for better graphics. Worth it then you reckon?

i especially like the graphics

if you really liked the first game, then you’ll really enjoy this one.

the storyline is awesome, the gameplay is kewl, and the graphics are amazing!! i love this game!! ::dekar!::

I got the first one for christmas and it rocks, I’ve heard number 2 is better but it’s short enough to be beaten in one sitting, is that really true?

no, it’s an 8-10 hour game for most people I imagine. It took me playing it off and on over a couple of weeks to complete it on the first difficulty level available. But it’s very replayable, as you’ll probably want to replay certain sequences more than once (although I found this true more in MP1 than its sequel).

I was planning on getting MP1 because its only $20 and I hate spending money, but I might get MP2 instead… hrmmmmm

Mmm, necroposting.

It might help to have played the first, but I don’t know for sure since I haven’t played the second.

And since I’m posting here: I beat the first game in one sitting, it just depends on how long you’re willing to sit.

I’ll probably wait until the Kung-Fu mod has advanced far enough that it is even cooler than it is now, and then get MP2 on budget or something, since I don’t really want it enough to pay full price.

The only reason it took so long for me to finish MP1 was because I was playing the PS2 version…and between the load times, and the damn centering, and the motherfucking gernade launcher-toting bastards in chapter 7, that would take a long time.

Of course, I probably won’t get MP2 until it’s about twenty bucks. I don’t want to pay THAT much for any game.