Matrix 2: Electric Boogaloo

just one of 'em…

Yeah, the detective story episode was made by the creators of Cowboy Bebop

The Merevingean kicks so much ass.

Did anybody else think that the plot was kinda thin? Although, don’t get me wrong, the movie kicked some major ass ^^ But I think to appeal to the masses, the producers went for more of an action approach rather than a intrigue/intelligent/action movie like the first one… Good nonetheless =)

I never found the first one all that deep, so the plot seemed the same caliber to me.

Epicgamer:I believe he was saying something about outlasting Neo’s predisessors(sp?) and after the bullets dropped he admitted that “You do have some skill.”

Also,I thought that is was interesting how at the end, with the archetect(sp?) how all the Neo’s in the TVs were reacting differetly except the one over his right shoulder, I think. But then they all say “Bullshit” a beat after he does in near unision. That was good.

Megaman984: The plot of both movies was very… AHH I can’t think of the words! Questioning works, but not quite. I don’t remember the details of the first one, but in the second It is all about fate and what kind of control you have over it. Did Neo take the candy because he choose to, yes. The real question is why and when did he make the choice.

Yeah, I loved that part!!! When he said something like “You cannot change fate” or something they were like "Man FUCK you, and some were flippin’ him off. Gotta love that

my question is, and hopefully will be answered in the third matrix installment is:

How will they get out of the real world matrix?

Also, I hope it finishes with an evil or bad ending, I tend to like those more than cute-happy-go-lucky-let’s-make-love-and-have-babies-for-the-rest-of-our-lives-crap-stuff ending -_-;

They might not be able to get to the REAL real world, they might just be computer programs like the agents.

hmm, interesting… such a thing could be somewhat plausible

either way, The Matrix is starting to look like a total rip off of the 13th floor.

it was quite the great film. Although the whole Zion party interlude was way too long and largely needless.