Mario... paint?

Who remember’s good ol’ Mario Paint for the SuperNes? Well, my lil’ sister pulls out our old supernes and mario paint. She plays it for a little while then i play it. I haven’t had that much fun making all the funny songs and painting in so long…

but anyways, opinons? Have you ever played it?

I still have that game. Too bad I lost the mouse.

Anyway, I always liked playing that game, too. It was fun.

OF COURSE! One of my ol’ favorites. Mario Kart and Paint were my first Super Nes games, along with Zelda: Link to the past.
The killing flies thing were difficult but fun!

A classic in my collection, along with Super Metroid, Zelda:Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger.

I’ve Never Really Heard of it. My NES broke years ago. I’ve heard they’ve made all sorts of Mario products. That’s how popular he is.

I never had a SNES, so I never had any SNES games. Sounds rather different though, but hey different is cool.

Still have it. Although my sister took my SNES off to university again >.<

I don’t think they sold that in Norway. I didn’t look for it though.

I just played it a few minutes ago. Fun… Starts thinking.

Stops thinking, plays Mario Paint.

OMG! I LOVE MARIO PAINT! :yipee:

I have the game AND the mouse, but I much prefer it as an emulator, for several reasons.

You can save a LOT more stuff, you can use a better mouse, and you can print stuff off. :hahaha;

Oh, and BTW…Gnat Attack pwnz j00 all. :slight_smile:

Damn firebugs…

Mario Paint was my favorite game years ago…

…until the mouse stopped working.

I’m a big fan of Mario, but Mario Paint is one of the few games of him I don’t like.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]I still have that game. Too bad I lost the mouse.

Anyway, I always liked playing that game, too. It was fun. [/b]

I used to play around with the preset songs in the music editor. That Mario Song rocked! Also, I was addicted to that fly game for a good week straight. Can you actually beat that game?

Yay, Charlemagne quoted me! I feel speshul now!