Magic:tG Players! Your minds are MINE!

Pfff
Underworld Dreams + Teferi’s Puzzle Box

I have that deck, Steve. Multiplayer. The Box alone pisses people off. :slight_smile:

Yeah, there are a lot of stuff that will whack artifacts that will be seen a lot more now…
But I saw a really nice deck where that wasn’t really possible, because you can’t destroy the artifacts if your opponent destroys them first :stuck_out_tongue:

(Cards like “Chuck #2” (The Golem), Atog and Megatog :))

And besides, I’m not that interested in the artifacts, some are nice, but I’m mostly looking for stuff that could improve my zombie deck…
(I was planning on buiding a Myr deck, but I changed my mind… Back to the zombies :))

Anyway, here’s some other cards that caught my attention:

Nightmare Leash: It costs a bit life, but in a monoblack deck you get a really evil creature.
Scrabbling Claws: My friend will probably like this (he’s got a control deck based on Mist of Stagnation and Web of Inertia)
And I really like this one: Viridian Longbow
Pay 3, tap, pay 3, tap, pay 3, tap…
Really nice if you’ve got a few creatures and a bit of mana :smiley:
(Like saprolings and a card that lets you get mana for creatures XD)

Mirrodin’s actually an incredibly entertaining limited set since there’s the two sides of artifact hate and lav, and while there are answers to artifacts, there aren’t nearly as many as you’d think, so it could go either way.

Myself, I drafted Red/Green during prerelease going half and half but more on the hate side (Mmm…protection from artifacts.) I got 4 Turn to Dust and 3 Deconstructs before everyone began splashing green. And <3 Molder Slug and Viridian Shaman and Shatter. And 2 spikeshot goblins and 3 detonates make for a sweet win condition.

Spikeshot Goblin + Forge Armor = 5 turns. Faster with Dists of the Anvil and Predator’s Strike.

One time, sycho and i got a draft going. We got my friend Rob and baught a bunch of cards at target, man the clerk gave us the weirdest looks. Anyway, that why we never go to Target anymore, yes, because of shame…