losing on video games

Yes, but by doing your laundry, I mean it steals all your clothes and leaves you naked in a public restroom.

hmm, well, I ‘GRRRR!’ and ‘OH SHIT! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!’ a lot if I’m losing, but that’s all. ^^
Now, if I get killed in some stupid way and haven’t saved after completing some tough part in the game, then I get pissed off. :scream:

Only if I’m really tired or something. I don’t know, I was in a wierd mood yesterday and let loose some sort of worldless shout when Celes got to the door of the collapsing house in Tzen with one second to go and I ran into a random encounter. If I asked my brother he’d probably say it sounded like a deep wail of despair. Generally speaking I’ll stop ranting and raving once I actually hear myself.

I try to swear as little as possible. The reason being that I tend to do it rather loudly so everyone else in house hears it. If swearing isn’t bad enough my family thinks I’m crazy because I “talk to the TV”.

I think my favorite moment of video game anger was when my brother was playing that old hockey game on an NES emulator, and got pissed off to the point that he punched to moniter. The moniter fell off the table, dragging the computer with it, and my brother’s knuckles were bleeding for a good ten minutes before they were non-gushy enough to bandage the final time.

Lo…sing? What’s that?

If it’s a single player game, I tend to power-off before that stupid boss has the satisfaction of beating me.

Multi-player, depends. If it was close, 'sall good. If it was incredibly one sided, I tend to get mad. If I’m tired, I don’t say anything.

I generally swear under my breath, then throw controllers, then i pull the plug out of the socket and storm rouynd my room kicking things.

The only time I really swear when playing games, is after losing, AND realising I haven’t saved it for ages. That always pisses me off.

I tend to throw my controller at my TV, breaking the screen, and then I take my TV, and throw it out the window and watch it get run over by a car. Then I go get it, glue it back together, and try again.

When I lose, die or whatever, I make a noise something like “Grr” or “Hmm”.

Against someone else, (rare as it is, but my brother can beat me at some of his sports games, sometimes, occasionally, every so often) I’ll say something like “how’d that happen?”

But there’s nothing better than beating someone who think’s he’s the best ever, on your first game against him. At which point I usually just smile to myself while they do whatever it is losers do when they lose.

In mulitiplayers, i try to act like i let the other guy(s) win.

That seriously pisses me off, after this i wander about it a bad mood and fall out with my family.

I usually say “Damn” or “Son of a bitch.”

That’s what I do if I’m losing, too. My most famous one is “Bastard assed fuckface whoremonger” when I was playing Super Ghouls and Ghosts. Now THAT is a difficult game. I started playing it again recently, and I can’t figure out how I even got past the first level when I played it back in the day.

I will only say things out loud if there are other people around (usually this means Halo or Smash Bros.). Everything I say is quite intelligible and sometimes humorous. Especially given the juvenile way we choose names for Halo.

My brother starts grunting loudly. He begins to chew on [joysticks, buttons, handles] of the controller when under tense situations.
Epico! What happen! Why did you change your avatar?! Surlent and RnH need some showing-up!!!

well I just speak gibberesh and scream angry things that make no sense,and put some made up words in

When I lose at a videogame, I bite a kitten.

!Gasp! What would Star think?

vs CPU:

Mild irritation: “Alright, again, I guess…”
Decent irritation: “#¤&#¤… again…”
WARNING irritation: “Shuts off power Tomorrow, again.”
¤#&%"#&#¤/¤#/ IRRITATION “#&“¤&#%”#!&#¤&/¤%/¤% NEVER AGAIN”

vs friends:

insert various mild to severe catchphrases that question the winning/irritating person’s sexuality