lol I made like $5000 in buttcoins

Bought 50 BUTTCoins for like 3 bucks a piece. Now they’re at 128 dollars. lol. BUTTBUTTBUTTcoin$$$$$

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD.html

You can buy all the mercenaries and drugs you want off of the Silk Road now.

yo bro is that onion shit even for real

can i buy meth

Up to 170 per buttcoin this weekend…made like another 800. Arghhh do I sell now!!! I think it’s ognna go HIGHER & HIGHER.

if you held onto any fewer than 20 you’d be a retard, also, can I borrow 20 bitcoins bro

Should have sold.

Send me some. I’ll send you a sexy picture or two if you do :wink:

Here’s what you can do with your “money.”

Hope you sold when they were over $200. Down to about $75 now.

nah I’d rather have the story to tell my grand kids around the fire when I’m reminiscing about the good old days before the “Great Buttcoin Crash” as I fart into the fire and blow up my whole family the end thanks for listening to my story do you think i’m ready to post in the media forum yet

Thanks, Under Dog.

LIKE ICARUS OF OLD ZEPPELIN IN HIS HUBRIS FLEW TOO CLOSE TO THE BITCOIN AND HIS WAXEN WINGETHS HATH MELTED UNDT HE FELL TO HIS WATERY DEATH CURSE YOU MERCIFUL POSEIDON!

Now I know you are using a random post generator.

Those 50 bitcoins are worth 20,000 each, or a million USD today.

But who would have even dreamed of this?

I had too many ethical hangups to bite, but Zepp did make a good pitch back in the day.

Also, this was only 4 and a half years ago? Smeggin’ 'ell.

Sadly I did not make a million dollars on bitcoins

Well I just got out of federal prison for selling meth. Looks like this place is still here anyway

I wouldn’t pay for Butz back in the day, but 2018? Maybe.

Sadly, Squeenix has figured this out and now only makes nostalgia cash grabs, with the occasional DLC update to the FFXV marketing doomtrain.

The upside is that this has led them to revisiting the Romancing SaGa games and even bringing them over to the west. I’d hope they would finally make SD3 available as well, but after the phoned-in shitshow that was Secret of Mana PS4, I feel like I’d be better off basking in the cold warmth of emulation (legality be dammed).