OT: Not really, checking FF stuff.
But with FFXIII coming to an end, perhaps the next projects in the Etro project would be the US release of Final Fantasy Type-0 and the completion of FF XIII Versus. But gotta admit, the FFXIII trilogy created a legacy that nearly rivals FF7.
- Ali Hillis (Lightning)'s big break in voice acting, getting later characters roles like Karin (Naruto) and Palutena (Kid Icarus).
- Laura Bailey (Serah) showing that she can voice a heroine as good as she does with villains like Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist).
- A mythos that plays in the games’ collective storyline.
- First “Already omnipotent” opponent: Galanth Dysley/Barthandelus. Scott Bullock, voicing Logos in FFX-2, provided a great Paul Frees (various characters in Rankin Bass projects) impression for Dysley.
- Sephiroth nearly dethroned from “best villain” by Caius Ballad. Liam O’Brian, having made his debut in mainstream voice acting as Gaara (Naruto), reached a whole new level of villain portrayal in his second FF character role.
- John Dimaggo’s return as Gilgamesh in a big way. Also, FF6-style Ultros and Typhon making their debut on the PS3.