Leave of Abscense

Gonna be gone for a few days, vacation up in the adirondacks to see my grandmother. So, uhh, bye |-P

:wave: Good luck on your travels

/me salutes X

I thought that this said “Leave of Absinth” and I was wondering why the Hell you’d be drinking that stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Seeya

Have fun!

See you when you get back, X.

Don’t get yourself lost. I certainly would if I was going to a place with a name like that.

Your grandmother in the mountains? Reminds me of some fairy tales I’ve read…

Ah, well. Bye-bye, closest living member of RPGC tome!

Adironacks sounds like one of those towns where the entire population is made of of vampires.

Oh yeah, and welcome back X.

Okay, show of hands, how many people here knew that the Adirondacks’re a mountain range?

Have fun X ^^.

And thanks. You won’t realize why for a little while though.

Have a nice trip, X.

See you, X! Take care!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Okay, show of hands, how many people here knew that the Adirondacks’re a mountain range?
Me. I’ve heard it before on that stupid FOX 31 ten oclock news while I was waiting for Seinfeld to start up.

Have fun!

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Me. I’ve heard it before on that stupid FOX 31 ten oclock news while I was waiting for Seinfeld to start up.

I’ve knew they were a mountain range too from my elementary school U. S. geography classes. That and I live in New York, relatively close to the range. I’ve heard of people going there.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker

ME! Although I failed Geography. ^.^;;;

See ya in a bit, X.