La Pucelle question

You probably can- it only takes a few hours to get through all of them. If you’re not concerned about the good ending, Chapter 10 will be very, very easy too.

Done with 8. Just barely got out of that cave alive. One single monster-My big bear survived by fluke. Heh…

But now I got some catching up to do… that will probably take a good part of the day.

Heh, I trashed the monster in the cave. The Goddess Ring was definitely worth the time I spent leveling. If you’ve got a save before it, you may want to go back and do it again. You can win pretty easily if you just Prier, Croix, and Homard 4 weapons and then use your other 5 characters to Braveheart all them. I took him out on the 2nd turn, only losing Croix.

Goddess Ring? Braveheart?

I’m missing a lot.

I guess I dont have the attention span to spend 45 minutes on a map just for 9000pu, when the stuff I really want is some 70,000-90,000

Goddess Ring gives +100 to all stats and +3 growth in each. Braveheart boosts your attack power by 20% with each cast (up to a mazimum of 5 times). It’s pretty essential to beating some of the disgustingly nasty monsters out there.

Do the 20% increases stack on top of each other? (That is, is five casts +100% or +~148%?) I haven’t played it but this is going to be bugging me until I know >>

Actually, they seem to. >_>

To answer your question, I am force to ask: When does it come out in the UK, if ever?

BN
If it’s out now, I’ll buy it after I complete my Trilogy of SRPGs

La Pucelle, like all Nippon Ichi games, are pretty easy to finish if you blaze through them. The again, I’m a perfectionist who doesn’t consider LaPucelle finished until I have an army of Baals to do my bidding… :mwahaha:

Anyway, I’m playing Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana now and I won’t stop until I’m finished. Even though I have Makai Kingdom sitting on my shelf with a puppy eye look.

Right-what’s a good strategy for getting past those fucking guards on the mountain at the end of chapter 10? Specifically the third area?

Due out 28 October 2005 in EU (Koei (Publisher)). I’m waiting for it. Since It’s not arrived.

BN
Alter Iris: Q1 2006