Kupo?

Does anyone have a soundfile of a moogle saying “Kupo!”? It would be much appreciated. :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

I didn’t know Moogles ever had voice-thingies in games.

Yeah, I don’t recall any game ever having Moogle sounds…

However, in the the Final Fantasy Unlimited series there was a Moogle character who supposedly says “Kupo” at the end of every sentence. You can see what I mean in the FFC Characters Guide

I bet if you rummaged through enough FFU fansites you’d be able to find a soundclip. You could also try downloading a few episodes and recording the “kupo” directly.

Or if you’re REALLY lazy, you could just record yourself saying “kupo” and kick up the pitch a few notches. This wouldn’t be too hard to do in Acid Music or any similiar program.

Yep, Moogle in FFU is the only voice which actually said “kupo”. The ones in FF9 make a kind of squeaky sound though, which I guess is supposed to be the same thing. O_o Come to think of it, the FF7 “Mog House” minigame also has moogles that make noises. Unfortunately I can’t think of any way to record those sounds offhand.

Originally posted by Cidolfas
Unfortunately I can’t think of any way to record those sounds offhand.

Get an emulator, play the game and record the sound through that.

FF9 doesn’t work on my emulator, and even if it did I’d have no idea how to capture sounds from it.

but…but…I wanna kupo sound! ;.;

record yourself saying “Kupo mutha fucka” or something. That’d be cool.

Originally posted by Cidolfas
FF9 doesn’t work on my emulator, and even if it did I’d have no idea how to capture sounds from it.

Well, if it DID work, you could use Acid Music or any similiar program to capture the sound. Acid has a record mode that lets you record sounds directly from your computer. Just activate it while you’re playing the game, and cut out the exact sound clip.