Kefka-isms

If I had to choose, I’d choose "“This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet”.

However Kefka in general just bores me now. He’s too one tracked for my tastes. And not one tracked in a good way either for me.

So yeah I’m also one who does not care for Kefka either.

St.Ajora

Originally posted by SaintAjora
[b]If I had to choose, I’d choose "“This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet”.

However Kefka in general just bores me now. He’s too one tracked for my tastes. And not one tracked in a good way either for me.

So yeah I’m also one who does not care for Kefka either.

St.Ajora [/b]

I have great respect for you, whoever you are. =P

Honestly, guys, this will probably end up like those ToB Poll-editings. Stop thinking about it too much, or it’ll lose what glamour it has!

Do polls have glamour in the first place?

And “YOU SPOONY BARD!” beats all FF quotes ever anyway. So there.:o

I love the first one. The second one is the runner up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Now, I hate (just one hate, mind you) Kefka-isms, but if I had to choose, it would actually be his “I will build a shrine to nonexistence!” thing he says before the final battle.

Everything he says before and during the final battle is wonderful.

“son of a submariner” that is a good 1 :), but i fogot where he says that.

He says that when Figaro Castle submerges in the sand, getting out of the Empire’s reach.

"“This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet”. Gets my vote, but what I really like is his laugh:o :o :o :o , it just let you know he was always hanging around ready to strike, and that he was truly twisted!!

“This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!” got my vote, although “Ahem. There’s SAND on my boots!” isn’t far off.