Kefka-isms

I made this topic once before, but that was before the Deletion.

So here we go again. Uwee hee hee. :o

:o “This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!”

“I hate x15 you!”

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE you all more.

“Run run or you’ll be well done!”

Everything else was too cliche:p

I’ve always liked “Wait, he says. Do I look like a waiter?” But they’re all so great, it’s hard to choose.

Now, I hate (just one hate, mind you) Kefka-isms, but if I had to choose, it would actually be his “I will build a shrine to nonexistence!” thing he says before the final battle.

Out of this list, I opt for:

“This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!”

Though he has some other really good ones not on the list.

Out of the ones on the list, I have to say “Son of a submariner!” that was classic.

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
Out of the ones on the list, I have to say “Son of a submariner!” that was classic.

ditto

Seeing as I’ve STILL not played VI, what’s a kefka-ism?

A Kefka-ism would be a famous or infamous or in some way memorable line delivered by Kefka, the comical and yet sickeningly evil Villain of Final Fantasy VI.

He has great dialogue that is the envy of all other FF villains. Go acquire and play FF6 as soon as you get a chance (not just for Kefka; it’s a rather good game overall).

Sun of a submariner! ^^

Same here.

And Obi, play it NOW.

The Cheap Attempt of Evil Laugh (UWEWEHEH
HE!)

Trust me, if I COULD play it, I would…
Unfortunately, I cannot. So that’s how it is.

Son of a submerier!! that is great!!! the I hate x15 you was great too, I had trouble choising between the two!! but I will have too :kissy: the son of a submariner one!! where did you come up with the pole?!?!?! i found it quite amusing!!!later!!:wave:

“Wait he says. Do I look like a waiter?”
Pretty cool, since the only sprites I’ve seen of him he looked like a party host crossed over with a pirate.

“Ahem. There’s SAND on my boots!”

Run, run! Or you’ll be well done!