Just saying hello

When did anyone say subliminal?

Hey Simmer, who will you become when you’re 38, hmm? :mwahaha:

Eyeflash: Welcome. As you can see there are a lot of (supposedly) funny people here. Don’t take anything said here seriously unless it’s an announcement made by a Moderator. Check out ALL the places here, not just the Main Board- we have great fics in the Media Board, wonderful Game Shrines, etc. And make sure you read and follow the rules, OK? Hope you enjoy your membership. :wave:

Hallo to you, ignore me FOR I AM WORTHLESS!!!

Well welcome, and whatever.

And incase you haven’t already guessed, some people here are a little nuts. But you learn to love 'em.

Hi.

Word. My internet has been spazzing out recently. Damn DSL.

Edit: This is my 984th post. LOL.

Hi- i read you mentioned communist ideals- i had a friend who visited Russia and brought me back some paper money with Lenin and some coins commerating the Russian Revolution of 1917-There were also a lot of communist countries like Czechoslovakia that issued coins commerating the 100 th anniversary of the birth of Lenin in 1970.i have a silver coin from there commerating Lenin’s birth but silver coins don’t scan too good—here are the Russian coins honoring the 1917 revolution-----

Old people.

Don’t take anything said here seriously unless it’s an announcement made by a Moderator.

Fuck that, set them on ignore, they like it.

Welcome, have fun while you’re here. ^^
For a second there, I thought I read you were brought up by Kamikaze.

Comrad. =)

:kissy:

hehe…

Welcome Eyeflash, where in the Netherlands do you live? Hope you enjoy it here.

I live in Haren, which is near the city of Groningen.

Cool, I’m from Schoondijke, Zeeland.

Ooh, all the way down south, nice, I’ve been to Zeeland a few times when I was young, quite a nice place. By the way, Slayer rock. :wink:

Hello and welcome. :wave: