Just saying hello

Well, I’m new here, a short introduction, my name is Matthijs, I’m 15 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I was brought here by Kamikaze Pilot. I’m interested in RPGs(no kidding), and also in computers, gaming in general, history and politics, mainly communist ideas. Hoping to enjoy this forum! :slight_smile:

lol ur from holland lol lol hook a brotha up with some weed plz oh shit my mom is yelling peace out for real tough

Great to see you. Hello and welcome. Parade to honor you.

sorry you’re not allowed to post here until you can legitimatly defend any communist ideals you may have without resorting to bullshit ‘BUT IN THEORY’ arguments

Hello! I’m your resident dangerously hyper cat girl with a bazooka! Verily, you shall be destroye-I mean, meet Rikku!

HIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Fair enough, but first I need some sleep to give the inner comrade some rest, so that’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

je moeder!

Hi.

sup

Hi.

Damnit! Another fucking commie. Ah well, welcome to the boards.

Howdy. YOU’RE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL.
That is all.

Ha ha. Don’t mind this guy, he’s just our resident dummy face. :smiley:

Welcome to the boards.

Hello and stuff.

Hello. :wave:

Hello, Well, I’m new here, a short introduction, my name is Matthijs, I’m 15 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I was brought here by Kamikaze Pilot. I’m interested in RPGs(no kidding), and also in computers, gaming in general, history and politics, mainly communist ideas. Hoping to enjoy this forum! :slight_smile:

Da. <!-- Free Post --!>

Hello and welcome!You will enjoy your stay here, or else!..I will become a female turn eleven and call myself Kirokokuri. After that I will become British, constantly change my avatar, be exremely helpful and dumb at times, and I will call myself Pierson. The final phase is almost complete, prowling over the freeway brandishing a bladed baseball bat, cometh Simmer!..ugh! And he gives an ominys bellow, “I’m going to brutalize you with such wanton cruelty, your screams will re-animate the dead!”…
…egassem lanilbus ereh ti si-m’I das

Yo, E-y-e-f-l-a-to-the-sh’izzle. How’s ta’ ‘hood there? Get down in any’s grill fo’ ta’ backside?

I’m not no black, so don’t axe why I’ma spill’n my shows like this.

Um, you mis-spelled subliminal backwards… that’s just sad…