Just saw Terminator 3...

This movie is bad.

Not Train Wreck bad where it’s awful but you have to see it.

Not Rental bad. Not Pay-per-view bad. Not free Pay-per-view bad. Not It’s 3AM, I’m Cramming for Tomorrow’s Test, and I Just Need Some Background Noise bad.

How bad? Toward the end of the movie my lower right eyelid itched. While taking care of that problem my finger slipped and I poked myself in the eye.

I didn’t mind.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]This movie is bad.

Not Train Wreck bad where it’s awful but you have to see it.

Not Rental bad. Not Pay-per-view bad. Not free Pay-per-view bad. Not It’s 3AM, I’m Cramming for Tomorrow’s Test, and I Just Need Some Background Noise bad.

How bad? Toward the end of the movie my lower right eyelid itched. While taking care of that problem my finger slipped and I poked myself in the eye.

I didn’t mind. [/b]

Saw that coming :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ve read other complaints on this movie as well, apparently it’s not up to par with the first 2. Seems like they created another movie just to haul in money, not to impress an audience.

…I think you fail to understand the joke. Look again. :slight_smile:

I just got done watching Terminator 2 the other day (that movie scared the daylights out of me when I first saw it when I was about 6). I do kinda want to see T3, but I’ll wait for it to come out to video.

Now the movie I want to see is Johnny English. Now THAT looks like a funny movie. That would be the only one this summer (besides the Hulk) that I’d pay money to see.

A joke?Well I missed that but I was still offering my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, I’ll probably see T3 anyway. I mean… I actually have the desire to see the new Tomb Raider movie as well. So this means I’m probably going insane. Possibly due to the immense frequency with which kittens have been sitting on my lap.

Well, this might be since I’m a Terminator fanatic (for the movie series, not the robots :P), but I thought the movie was really good. The ending was really disappointing, though.

Really? I thought it was pretty good, with the ending making the entire movie worthwhile. There were times where I thought it was a little bit too similar to T2, but the ending is certainly something that I didn’t expect. Happy go lucky movies suck in general, I love it when things don’t always end in support of the good guys. T2 is a better movie, but if you went in expectations comprable to that movie, you’re going to be disapointed.

I’d give it a B-.

Fuck, it wasnt that bad. It was actually quite entertaining!

I’ve heard good things about this movie, I plan on seeing it too. But I sincerely doubt it’ll top T2, Terminator 2 has to be one of the most influential movies of the 90s, it’s just guh, soooo good I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t mind seeing T3… but I definitely wanna see the Tomb Raider movie… Sin and I saw the first one on our first date…

Orakio, I just saw The Hulk at a drive-in theater (yes, they still exist boys and girls), and I wish I hadn’t. I’m just glad I was in a car with my friends so we could watch it MST3K style without bothering other viewers. If you must see it, wait for video or for the cheap theater.

The only movie that has cought my attention succesfully, and is actually a really good movie, is 28 Days Later. I saw it last Monday, and it was awesome.

Originally posted by VickiMints
Orakio, I just saw The Hulk at a drive-in theater (yes, they still exist boys and girls), and I wish I hadn’t. I’m just glad I was in a car with my friends so we could watch it MST3K style without bothering other viewers. If you must see it, wait for video or for the cheap theater.

Yeah, there is a drive in theather near Skowhegan, ME, but that is the only one left in the state. As far as the Hulk goes, I’d probably still like to see it, but knowing me I’ll wait for the DVD to come out. The Wateville Movie Theater used to sell tickets for $6, but they went out a business and now a church is in there (but that’s ok because my church has been kicking their asses in softball all season so far ^_^)

But still. I MUST see Johnny English :slight_smile:

terminator three looks horrible…

and john conner was so much hotter in t2

I continue to scorn Hollywood and virtually everything which it produces.

I think he means ‘bad’ as in the 80s slang for ‘very good’. =P

T3 r teh r0xx0rz :D:D:D

I’m thinking he means bad as in “gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.”