Just got back from Vegas!

Yeah, like the topic says, I just got back from Vegas. It was awesome. I went to the Hilton, MGM, New York New York, Excalibu. I actually stayed at the Hilton with the Star Trek Experience. They had these cool Star Trek Expereiences, and it was pretty enjoyable, even though Star Trek isn’t really my thing. I saw Rick Thomas, he had this great magic/comedy show. I also saw the Light Show at Downtown Las Vegas, But my favorite part had to be Gameworks. It’s this GIANT arcade. It was great! I bought a three-hour card which lets you play for free for three hours. For at least an hour and a half Iplayed Tekken Tag Tournament. These three other guys were looking for one more person to play, so I joined in. Me and this other guy (His name was Mike) Won. I was Bryan Fury and he was Paul Phoenix. The other team had Heihachi and Kazuya. But anyway, it was great. So, anyone else been to Vegas? And it turns out I forgot to log off. Oh well.

One of my goals in life is to go to Vegas and stay in the Hilton with the Star Trek Expierence. My mom has promised it to me for my 21st birthday. Or was it the 18th? Shit, I dunno.

I’ve been there before but it was like 7 years ago and it was ok but i think it woulda been funner if i would have been older.

so you didnt play any poker?

I’ve been to gameworks in vegas. That place is super cool! One of the only fun things there since i was underage at the time (yet i think its still 21 to do anything fun there)

Wait till you go to Vegas when you’re 21. There’s nothing quite like it. :ah-ha!:

I’ve been to Vegas at least five times. Gameworks is cool but I think a lot of the arcades come of the strip hotels have better games. However, I haven’t been there in two years, so it could have totally changed.

I love the Orleans hotel. It’s got an arcade that had a “Play All Night” for only $10. Also, it has a bowling alley and a movie theatre. If your not 21 yet, I highly suggest you stay there. It’s a lot more “minor friendly” than a lot of other hotels.

I’ve also stayed a Palace Station, Sunset Station, Luxor, and Mirage. I have to say the main highlight of Vegas for me is the food! My favorite place is the Cheesecake Factory in Caesar’s Palace’s Forum Shops. I got this pasta with garlic shrimp and it was so good! I stunk all night of garlic, but I didn’t care.