Just got around to picking up FFXII

Saw it at Gamestop for $18 and grabbed it. So far I’ve liked it so I might trade it in for the collectors edition.

I didn’t play FFXI, but in comparison to FFX it dropped all the right things. No more ridiculous square-grid. No more stupid battle loading. No more “pretty-line”. But most of all, no more Tidus! Vaan may look a bit more feminine, but he isn’t nearly as annoying as Tidus from what I’ve seen so far.

Anyways, I like the freedom this game gives you as well as the gigantic area to roam. Everything seems central based, I could be wrong, but with the place being so gigantic WHILE central based is the best thing you could do imo. Running town to town gets boring after a while because you’ll likely forget half the places to visit. With this game the town is just so big that a lot of it can easily take place there and have you learn more and more about the place engraving it into your brain. I hope that’s how it goes, at least.

There characters haven’t been orgasmicly lovable yet, but Fran looks extra hawt so I’ll see how it turns out.

plays

Though I did not enjoy FFXII as much as FFX, I wish you’ll have plenty of of enjoyable time with the game. :slight_smile: