Just curious...

Does anyone NOT like Ghostbuster? the song that is. by Ray Parker Junior. It seems to me to be one of the best songs ever. I mean, I never WANT to listen to it, but when its on, hoo boy, its party time!

And it what are the chances of there being a song, that they could use as a them in a movie by the same name? SESRIOUSLY?! Its like one in a googleplex!

also, does anyone not like my avatar?

In my elementary school music class, I remember how we’d sing that song at Halloween. Everyone liked it because it was like “an actual song with music” and not something where the only sounds were our voices.

You gotta love that song and the movie…

But I love the song. And you’re avvie rocks.:cool:

WHO YA GONNA CALL!?

Originally posted by Pierson
WHO YA GONNA CALL!?

GHOST BUSTERS!

YEAH! Man am so excited now. I liked that song. The movie was cool too. Remember Slimer.

I think Neiru is being sarcastic… I don’t think he really likes the song. Just LOOK at the sentences… the syntax! HEAVEN! He must be trying to make a mockery out of this thread… but yeah… I like that song and it reminds me that I don’t even have it… I’ll look into leeching it somehow… or watching one of the movies…

I loved the movies and the song, I remember there was a cartoon too. Too bad I’ve long since forgotten most of the words to the song. Oh well, I can always learn them again some other day. ^^

Charle, your avvie is cool.

Ghostbusters is one of my all-time favorate movies. The song is one of the things that MAKES it so great. :cool:

seems everyones agreeing on this…

I had Ghostbusters icons all over my overalls on my last day of school… and we had fun reciting the song :>

There’s something weird in the neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Tell me
There’s something strange and it don’t look good
Who you gonna call?

Come on
You’re seeing things running through your head
Who you gonna call?
[Ghostbusters!]
An invisible man sleeping in your bed
Who you gonna call?
[Ghostbusters!]

Oh yeah

I ain’t afraid of no ghost

There’s something weird in the neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Yeah
There’s something strange and it don’t look good
Who you gonna call?

Come on
You’re seeing things running through your head
Who can you call?
[Ghostbusters!]
An invisible man sleeping in your bed
Who you gonna call who you gonna call who you gonna call who you gonna call?
[Ghostbusters!]

Oh yeah

Who you gonna call?
Who you gonna call?
Who you gonna call?
[Ghostbusters!]
Who you gonna call?
[Ghostbusters!]
Who you gonna call?
[Ghostbusters!]
Yeah I think you better call
[Ghostbusters!]

Who you gonna call
[Ghostbusters!]
repeat 3x

Who you gonna call
[Ghostbusters!]
repeat 3x

Get down

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Does anyone NOT like Ghostbuster? the song that is. by Ray Parker Junior. It seems to me to be one of the best songs ever.

I don’t think Huey Lewis likes it much. Considering how similar the riff is to his band’s song “I need a new drug”

And, if I remember correctly, I believe he sued over it.

I used to like the song, until somebody in our common room thought it would be hilarious to put the song on repeat play really loudly for an hour and a half whilst there was an exam in the room above. Safe to say, I’m pretty sure I failed that exam, all I could think of was calling the damn Ghostbusters.

You’ve never heard that song until you’ve heard 3 9-year old kids sing the “karaoke” version on the Spectrum Ghostbusters game. :mwahaha: I still have that, in fact… maybe time to fire up some old memories…

whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle

Bustin’ makes me feel good! :hahaha;

Speaking of avatars (which we weren’t really), what’s up with the Dude Love picture?

A) Vicki’s avvie > All
B) His title, maybe?

Originally posted by Cala
A) Vicki’s avvie > All
B) His title, maybe?

Appropriate irony > all :mwahaha: the old one (the Irish monobrow lunatic) was just getting… old.

Originally posted by Nebagram
You’ve never heard that song until you’ve heard 3 9-year old kids sing the “karaoke” version on the Spectrum Ghostbusters game. :mwahaha: I still have that, in fact… maybe time to fire up some old memories…

Holy crap. I wasn’t gonna bring that up, but someone else did. I am shocked and amazed that someone else here remembers (and still has) that.

Games on tape OWN. :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;