Jumping on the 2000th post bandwagon.

Anyways since we’ve been getting post 2000th post threads for awhile now I figured I’d follow suit. However, I’m not entirely conformist so I decided to buck the trend a bit and make my 2000th post thread BEFORE I make my 2000th post.

Anyways ask away.

1. Why would you break the trend and do it on time? You think you’re better than everyone else or sumfin’?
    2.Did you know that until just now, I didn’t realize that your Kirby av was throwing a grenade? I thought he was singing into a microphone :slight_smile:

Pssst, the trend is to make it before you get to 2000 posts and then answer the questions with your 2000th post, just so you know.

Anyway.

How’d you find this place?

What’s your fondest memory of it?

Solid or Liquid Snake?

Would you, given the opportunity, in fact, killmore?

What RPG character do you identify with the most? Why?
(give some thought into it, if you don’t mind :wink:

Did Kirby really eat Solid Snake?? 0_o

So, how old are you (approximately)?

Can you list ten of your favorite TV animation series?

Coming to you live from my basement…It’s Killmore’s 2000th post extravaganza!!!

Originally Posted by Kasey
1. Why would you break the trend and do it on time? You think you’re better than everyone else or sumfin’?
2.Did you know that until just now, I didn’t realize that your Kirby av was throwing a grenade? I thought he was singing into a microphone :slight_smile:

1.Well it’s as you described but I also wanted to do it without spending perfectly good question answering posts either begging for more questions to drag out this thread as long as possible or to forget that I have multiple questions I need to answer all at once and just answer one obvious question at a time.
2. No, I did not. But I can see the resemblance.

Next poster…

Originally Posted by Cavelcade
[i]Pssst, the trend is to make it before you get to 2000 posts and then answer the questions with your 2000th post, just so you know.

Anyway.

How’d you find this place?

What’s your fondest memory of it? [/i]

Back in around 2002 I decided to try this internet thing out and typed in Classic RPGs in the google search bar and there I was.

Either getting into the Mail Blag, or my first thread exploding into several pages (admittedly it was about possible characters in the recently announced SSBB).

Next poster…

Originally Posted by Jettatura
Solid or Liquid Snake?

Naked.

Next poster…

Originally Posted by Cless Alvein
Would you, given the opportunity, in fact, killmore?

Depends on what it is that I’m killing more of. For instance Puppies are off-limits to all killing sprees. But Sea Kittens though are fair game. And 24-News Network Hosts…HELL YEAH!!!

Next poster…

Originally Posted by Curtis
What RPG character do you identify with the most? Why?
(give some thought into it, if you don’t mind :wink:

Xenogear’s Chu-chu. Simply because I’m a large hairy beast that can kill any dramatic moment with my mere presence alone.

Next poster…

Originally Posted by Wilfredo Martinez
Did Kirby really eat Solid Snake?? 0_o

Actually it was Snake that ate Kirby. Apparently, he tastes like Chicken. o_0

Next poster…

Originally Posted by Seifer
[i]So, how old are you (approximately)?

Can you list ten of your favorite TV animation series? [/i]

Approximately too old to count (on my digits at least).

In no particular order…Futurama, Gargoyles, The Tick, Freakizoid, Animaniacs, The Adventures of Batman and Robin, SatAM Sonic, Most of the Simpsons, (and if computer animation counts) Reboot, and Beast Wars (if not then), Transformers Animated, and Gummy Bears (or at least before the 15 minute episodes of suck).

Appreciate your posts.

Tune in next time for Killmore’s 3000th post extravaganza.

And I’ll see you on the picture posting threads (and no this does not mean I’ll actually post a picture of myself since A.I. scripts don’t have shells to ghost from or to take pictures of).

Way to totally flub my question (I’m guessing that won purpose, right)? :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume you mean ‘was on purpose’.

Anyways it was either Chu-chu or Shion and believe me you don’t want to know why I identify with the latter. <.<

Otherwise yeah I kinda flubbed it since I don’t really look to any particular RPG character as a model of any sorts.

Btw, when are you going to answer the rest of the questions in your post 2000th post thread (although it’s not really that important since you’ve already taken the time to answer some of my questions in that thread and that’s close enough I guess)?

Eventually :enguard:

was that a ghost in the shell reference?