Jesus Fucking Christ

Is there a way to get iTunes to stop refocusing on songs that are playing on loop? And to stop refocusing, PERIOD? Even as I write this post, the iTunes window pops up every few seconds because I have the item information screen up, which I guess it feels the need to KEEP FUCKING REMINDING ME OF LIKE I’M A GODDAMN RETARD WHO DOESN’T KNOW THAT, YES, HE IS STILL MODIFYING ITEM INFORMATION. I know how to alt-tab, iTunes. I don’t need you to hold my fucking hand just because you THINK you SHOULD BE in focus.

Can anyone help? This is the most obnoxious fucking program ever. Reminds me why I use Winamp.

Remove it and replace it with Songbird?

Is Songbird less laggy and compatible with iPods? It looks like a simple, solid application, and I want to get it, but removing iTunes might not be an option. Well, I’ll check it out and see how it is.

So far, I like it. It has more powerful tag editing functionality. There seems to be two kinds of tags and iTunes only handles the second kind. It’s a bit faster too. Not a whole lot, but a bit.

It’s also compatible with iPods and seems to have fixed BOTH of the problems I asked about. You always seem to know the cure for this kind of stuff.

You’re welcome.