Japan, Norway 'can resolve world strife'

www.yomiuri.co.jp/newse/20040525wo42.htm

It must be easy for a virgin country like Norway to think it can resolve issues like these without any trouble.

I’ve never heard of a country referred to as “virgin” before. Tee hee. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s even funnier when you think of Norway as looking like a sperm.

That article seemed a bit vague. So… Norway wants Japan to help them out financially so they can bring peace? …Ok.

And I think you guys are tempting Death. …Just maybe. :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re just having a “make love, not war” policy for a while. Only untill World War 3, which might as well be started by Bush if he gets reelected.

Don’t both countries whale?

Suppose if that’s true their motto is: Shave the whales?

Just what does whaling have to do with anything?

I hope this works, I haven’t heard of Canada doing anything peaceful as of late. is very disapointed Martin glare

:kissy:

Go Norway.

Silly Norway.
Silly Gro Harlem Brundtland.
Silly Jan Petersen.
Not silly Kåre Willock.

That was… well, interesting…

Heh… guess I don’t have much else to say…

Well, he did call an election like, three days ago, so :stuck_out_tongue:

Japan and Iceland, iirc

“Norway being a small country with no colonial past, no second agendas, they (countries in need) know that we are there at their disposal. Since we are a small country, this is a comparative advantage which we think we can use for the common good,” he said.

1. When he says no colonial past, does that mean Vikings don’t count?
  2. There isn’t anyone (individual or country) in the world that doesn’t have some sort of second agenda.

However, he pointed out that his country could not compare to Japan in terms of financial contributions

No kidding. Japan could buy Norway with just the money they make in Final Fantasy sales.

With what’s going on in Afghanistan, who has heard anything about what is going on in Sri Lanka?