Jap Q

OK, this is the Nearest forum this can go in since the Forren Languages board was removed. (It’s still there but No one can see it)

I was whatching a Japanise Clip show Last night. These Symbols Kept Flashing up:

BN

…I stick figure commiting suicide?

“プー” is “puu”. Is that what you were looking for? I think it’s a mascot character in Yu Yu Hakusho.

The Clips were from a Farting Comp… I presume it was… I didn’t have the volume up enough to hear and it was coming from several rears… and People fell over or “Complained” about the smell.

BN
I was placed between Clips from “Super Human Colleseam” and “Live Live Town Down” accoring to Craig Charles.

I believe Cless is right then. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a katakana symbol, so it’s used for foreign languages, like sounding this out… The base symbol is “fu”, but when you add the ‘maru’ (the little circle) it becomes 'pu". And that line on the end just says to elongate the sound, so “puu”.

It’d make sense if it were a farting comp. or something… hehe.

Ninten:cool:

Holy Sheep droppings!! The Bloke on “Super Human Colleseam” has his web page http://www.mrmethane.com/

BN
I think we need to let this thread air a bit now!!

Another Japanise Question. This is from 風雲!たけし城 Fūun! Takeshi Jō or Takeshi Castle:
My texty of the phrase by General Tani/Lee/Captain Tenneal:

yar ru can ii

What is the meaning of the actual Phrase and what is it in an offical romaji and jap?