I've Had Enough

It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

You really watered that shit down Pierson :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be awesome, you could just close every thread with “Shut the fuck up and stop whining”.

Heh. I can’t believe I got nominated as a shrink o.O

…with Hades o.o

sorc, my dog died :frowning: plz help :frowning: :frowning:

Yeah, can you imagine?

LOL

omg sg!! but poor flappy: (

Nah. I think we should just open a graveyard shift radio talk show where people call in. That’d rock.

I started out by reading the third page of this due to a link from Epic in the IRC chat, so I didn’t know what exactly zepp did. I was like “Shit, he must have eaten babies or something. Something REALLY horrible. Or, like, bombed something.”

And when I read it, I was… well, not too shocked. Is that to say that I think what zepp did is okay? No. But compared to some of the things I’ve seen/heard, it’s not too awful, and I’m just like “…that’s bad. You shouldn’t do that.” Mind games aren’t pleasant for whoever’s being fucked with. I know; I’ve been on the recieving end more than a few times. But even the fact that he is willing to admit “hey, I’m a big fat asshole, I admit it” shows that he isn’t the spawn of Satan and… something else evil (which is the impression I’m getting from Manus).

The worst people are people who do this sort of thing, yes. But they do it to a much larger degree. I can’t say I’ve seen it firsthand, but I have heard stories, and people tend to not recover – it changes them for life, and in bad ways. They become paranoid and whatnot, and don’t want to be in relationships. But that’s not the worst part. The worst part is that these people act as if what they are doing is perfectly normal and okay. Those are the worst people. Zepp is not one of those.

What I don’t know is if the impression I have is because I’m unemotional, or just extremely jaded and pessimistic. I suspect it’s the latter.

Oh, well.