Ivalice Campaign Setting

I started my D&D 3.5 game this past sunday. Any suggestions?

It takes place 5 years before the END of the 50 year war. Currently the year is 999 in the Ajoran calendar. The characters are in a military accademy in Gariland Magic City and are joining up with a Engineer whom will accompany them to the ruins of Murond City. (Murond Holy Place)

Where the events that will unfold surrounding the reaction of ancient machines and one of the Zodiac Stones (held secretly by one of the players) sending them into the past, when Ajora was human, and when Airships still flew the skies…

I chose Final Fantasy IV as the setting for the past although it is different from the REAL past of Ivalice.

Hopefully it will be fun for them.

hmm intresting FF rulez… any places open for a new time DNDer… iam a big noob dont know much =[

Well, the following would have to happen. I’d have to loose a player from the game. As I currently have 6 people playing…

And you’d need to live in the Bellevue Washington area, cause I dont do over the net RPGs, I prefer table top, here and now, roll your dice, old fashioned style D&D

=[

srry, I just dont like that style of gaming, I’m really anti-message board RPGs too, but alot of people like them. Maybe if I could find one with rules that make sense I’d give em a shot.

I just wonder how they work out combat.

Combat is worked out very very stupidly. And anything which uses an attempt at a system takes a week for every fight. Although. I haves an idea that could work.(Robot character type stuff.)

beats Izlude with all the DM’s Guides from all editions

Oh, that was for some reason . . . . I just forget what it is. Must be old age getting to me :stuck_out_tongue: