it's the most wonderful time, of the year

Yay!

Not…i hate this time of year…its the time of year all the colledge kids move back/come into the colledge i live near…

Now, before all the people in college beat me to death, let me say, you guys are cool…some of you are not, however…

Example-
The first night they move back in, one of them lights a fire in a barrel in the middle of the street, and all of his buddies come out with boomboxes and shit, and start having a party-IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! than, after the fire goes out, they light fireworks and dance around them, still IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET…than comes my favorite part, they decide they will play paintball-IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! so all night i hear “damn!” “ouch!” and “dude i hit you! you are out!” coupled with the “pip pip pip” of the guns…

And even better is the fact that they will just pull into your driveway and park…just pull on in like they live there! sometimes they block your driveway for days!

oh, yea…i loooooove august…

If I were you I would have joined their party ^^

Coming from somebody who has spent 2 years in college, I can say with complete confidence that 95% of college students are complete and utter idiots.

I second that claim.

I thought everyone in college was supposed to be mature and sophisticated…though I would’ve joined the party, like if it was friends and stuff. Though we are aware of the sleeping public around us and we try not to act like idiots (it only works some of the time).

But yes…all my hope for college people is now gone…damn. Isn’t looking too good for me.

Block your driveway for days? Have the cars towed. Sounds like a great party.

Block your driveway for days? Have the cars towed.

Yes, i would enjoy that, but sadly my dad thinks putting a trash can in front of the drive is enough…

There’s gotta be some law you could use (or exploit) to get those jerks. Like trespassing, or disturbing the peace, or something more creative. Or just key the cars of the losers who act like they own the place.

I would have got a paintball gun and nailed the bastards from one of my windows… heh, but that’s just me.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I thought everyone in college was supposed to be mature and sophisticated…

A common misconception, don’t you remember thinking high schoolers would be mature and sophisticated when you left Junior High?

Touche. Very much so. If anything they get worse because since they figure they’re older, what they do is right.

Now I’m scared to go to college ;_; I’ll be outnumbered

Slash their tires and piss in their windows (if they are open).

Slash their tires and piss in their windows (if they are open).

Heh, our neighbor breaks beer bottles than lays them across his driveway, so if the kids try to come in, their tires pop…

Park your car on the street, then when they pull in, get in behind them and block them for days, see how they like it.

They’d just go through the yards.

At least they didn’t set fires int her middle of people’s lawns. I swear, if someone does that to our house one more time, I’m gonna go on a killing spree. And TD’s gonna be my first victim, damn the expense!

I’ve been to about three college partys now. The first one was good because they had a band originally from our marching band there and they were r0x0rz.

Other than that, the rest of it and the other two were all that is ass.

I’ve been to about three college partys now. The first one was good because they had a band originally from our marching band there and they were r0x0rz.

Other than that, the rest of it and the other two were all that is ass.

Especially the last “Woodwinds Mixer”, where all the woodwinds meet for a party. I was expecting some certain flute players to show up but only their drunk-ass section leader and everyone else who were NOT woodwinds showed up. Fuckas…

So bah to college society.:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

EDIT

…wtf??? Sorry…