It's that time again...

DSL
GTA:SA
MK:D
DSL
Three in one printer (printer/copier/scanner)
DSL
um…

Did I mention DSL?

No. What was that first one again? :stuck_out_tongue:

Phew. :stuck_out_tongue:

And RPGKnight, I’m socially dependant, so it’s not overrated to me. :stuck_out_tongue: On the contrary, I wonder how people could spend so much time alone :open_mouth:

Hmm… all I want for christmas

DS+ Super Mario 64x4
Mega man X8 ( I think that comes out before christmas)
Mega Man Anniversary collection for the GBA ( idk about release date eaither but I’m starting to see ads on it)

and then Money

It was mostly a joke. I mean, I still hate people in general, but being social is probably not that overrated. Just because I don’t enjoy it doesn’t mean others will not.

I never receive anything for Christmas, so I only wish for corny un-material stuff. If I want something, I’ll buy it for myself, and I said exactly the same thing last year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Forgot to mention: Also the Penn and Teller’s BULLSHIT! and/or Firefly box sets.

Let’s see I want:

FF1+2 GBA
Zelda: The Minish Cap GBA
Star Oceans 3 PS2
And maybe some DVDs.

That about it I think.

• DVD burner
  • Webcam
  • Money

And someone else will cook and clean! Ahahahaha!!

Christmas alone in Europe. Maybe I’ll buy myself a Czech Prostitute for the night or something.

I always make these threads because I know there’s other stuff I want that I can’t think of. It’s always great to make a list off these threads because you guys tend to know what you want, as opposed to me.

DS
Pack Of Phillies
Quarter Ounce of nugget
Bottle of Jagermeister
games for DS
Fire Emblem Advance

I dunno, I have no clue whatsoever as to what I want. Maybe a… Printer ink cartridge?

And that’s the extent of my ideas so far.

I don’t want alot for christmas. There’s just one thing I need! I don’t care about the presents underneath the christmas tree…

I just want you for my own, more then you could ever know. Make my wish come true, all I want for christmas… is you~

Seriously though, that’s all I really want. :stuck_out_tongue: That and clothes.

I won’t even wish for snow! I’m just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe. wanders off humming along

:kissy:

I have not really thought about it yet. Commonly, I let my family surprise me with a few small gifts. I really do not care that much about gifts at Yuletide anymore; I just like to be with my family and have a fine feast with traditional fare: egg nog, plum pudding, Stollen (a traditional kind of German glazed spicebread), and other such things.

Kaiser: Still after Paris, are you?

hmm…stuff that I want? Im gonna go bankrupt :thud: [ul]
[li]Nintendo DS
[/li][li]shopping spree for clothes, and other stuff
[/li][li]games~~~~:D
[/li][li]lots and lots of SHOES
[/li][li]the ANGEL paintball gun…or atleast a standard tippmann
[/li][li]an aquarium…seriously
[/li][li]anime plushies and figurines
[/li][li]new computer, or a new laptop
[/li][/ul]

Nothing :frowning:
(Yes, seriously)

Half Life 2 and a new gfx card :\

Not so, dude. Besides, she’s unblackmailable anyway, since she’s already jettisoned all pride with all the sex videos and such.

Nah, I need somebody who isn’t famous… and would prefer to keep it that way. :smiley: