it's dead! ;_;

ok, rather you have asked me questions or not, I’m posting it soon.

The Last…

Chris-chris stood outside in the grass, she fell backwards and landed in the grass. She layed there stairing at the blue sky. The dragon girl closed her eyes. “Don’t even think about it…” she said as Chris tried sneaking up on her. He frowned before walking off, leaving her alone.

“Hey Chrissy!” Josh yelled out to her. She stood up on her elbows and looked at him.

“What?”

“It’s almost time…” Josh told her. She layded back down and sighed.

“ok…” Chris-chris groaned a bit before standing up and wipping her shorts. She walked into the building and through the halls, arriving in the emtpy auditoruim. The half dragon sat next to Josh and waited.

After an hour of waiting, the building was stuffed with people. Chrissy looked out at them, grinning just a little. “Hello and welcome to Whatever, I’m your host, Chris-chris and this is my partner, Josh.”

“Today, we have a special show… anyone who we have interviewed before can come back and ask Chris-chris some questions.” Josh said.

“Our first guest is Crotanks, welcome back Cro.” Chris-chris called him onto the stage. Crotanks came on the stage from the back and smiled proudly.

“Hey CC.” he said.

"Hey. Was up?’’

“Nothing much, you?”

“Same here…”

“Well, Crotanks, you knoe the drill, ask Chrissy up to two questions.” Josh said.

“Ok… hmm… how did you find your way to the site, Chrissy?” Cro asked, now sitting in a chair.

“Well, I was looking for some good fanfics and some RPG help when I came across the fanfiction section of this place. After an email to Weiila, I started sending her my fics. Soone after that, she introduced me to Macc’s HQ then the Orakian hideout. After that, it was the message boards.” the halfling answered him.

“K. How do you know if a girl likes you without asking her and making yourself look like an idioit?” he asked. Chrissy grinned a bit.

“Umm… well, just be friends… uh… I’m not sure actually… juts start an interesting conversation with her, or just find out what she likes an’ stuff.” she answered.

“Ok… thanks, see you later Chris.” Cro said. He smiled and stood up, walking off the stage.

“Now, would Chris of the Brood come on the stage please.” Chrissy called, with a smile on her face. Chris walked onto the stage, sitting in one of the chairs.

“Hey Chrissy, how’s it goin?” CHris asked.

“It’s been better. You?”

“Good I must say so myself…”

“Well chris, if you have questions to ask me, go ahead.” Chris-chris said with a smile.

“Hm… where did you get the idea for this show?”

“Would you believe it I got the idea while sitting inside my English class, bored to death from listening to my teacher lecture us all morning long?” Chris-chris answered.

“Heh, yeah…”

“Yeah, you should’ve seen her, she was sitting there, at her desk writing away while the teacher just blabbered away.” Josh said smiling.

“Well, I can’t think of any other’s…” Chris shruged.

“Now you know what it’s like to be us.” Chrissy said jokingly.

“Heh, yeah.”

“Well, I guess we’ll see you around, bye Chris.” Josh said. Chris said goodbye and walked off the stage.

Before anyone eles could come out, a huge blast came from outside. Chris-chris jumped up and rushed down the stares, followed by Josh. They ran outside while Chrissy withdrawed her sword. They found a huge hole in the ground. The two looked into it and saw Chris. “Christopher!”

“What?!” he yelled as he climbed out of the hole.

“THERE’S A HUGE HOLE IN THE GROUND!!”

“Sorry…” Chris apologised.

“Grah, whatever…” Chrissy said as she put her sword away and walked back inside and onto the stage.Josh and her sat back down. “Our next guest is Manus dei, welcome back Manus.” Manus walked in with a smile and sat down in front of Chrissy.

“Hello Chrissy, how are you?” he asked.

“I’m good. You?”

“Pretty good…”

“Well, any questions you want to ask me?”

“Uh yes, what is the one thing you lik emore than anything eles?” he asked her.

“Well… I like writing… but I also like fighting. I’m not sure…” Chris-chris answered.

“Hm… ok. How about this one, how far would you go to protect thoes you care for?” He asked her one last time.

“If it was a matter of life and death, to the death. But in other cases, I’d protect them as long as I can.” Chrissy asnwered him.

“I see… ok. I agree with you.” Manus nodded his head.

“Thanks Manus for coming back… see you later…” Chris-chris smiled as he said goodbye and walked off.

“Our next guest is Orakio. Please come back out Orak.” Josh said. Orakio walked onto the stage and sat down.

“Hello Orak…” Chrissy said.

“Hello Chrissy.” :slight_smile: he replied.

“So, got anything you wanna ask me?” she asked.

“Yup. What was your favorite Get Wise eposide?”

“Hm… that’s hard to say…” Chrissy thought about it. “I like all of them… but ep. 15 was a good one.” she answered.

“Ok… then… Do you love me-” he pauses and takes ahold of her hand and stands her up, spinning her close to himself, placing a hand on her hip holding her other hand in his. “I can really move. Well, do you love me…” Orak twirles Chrissy back around like a dance. “I’m in the groove. Ah do you love me.” he continues to dance with her, pulling her back close to him. “Do you love me… now that I can Dance!” Orak smiled as he bent her over in the final move. Chrissy blushed red and smiled as the audience cheered and whistled.

“We really can’t dance right now Orak…” she said, shyly.

“I know, that’s just an old song, way before either of us was born.” Orak said, letting her stand back up straight. Chris-chris sat back down in her chair.

“Ah hm… anyways…” Josh said as he looked away from the two.

“Anyways, I am your Orakian hero, right?” Orak asked, smiling at Chris-chris.

“Yup!” the dragon jumped up and hugged him.

“Well, everyone… it was nice meeting you all… I wish you all well… bye.” Josh said as he stood up, shook Orak’s hand and hugged Chrissy. “See you around, right Chris?”

“Yes, see you later Josh.” she answered. Josh walked away. Chrissy looked back out at the audence.

“Well, as for the last show… I wish all the viewers well. So long everyone.” Chris-chris said.

Nice.

“Yup, English teachers are usually boring.”

Aww :slight_smile:
I’m sorry I didn’t add any questions, CC, I couldn’t think of any :confused: