It's BIZARRO

I got this weird e-mail today… I’m not sure what it means, or how to help, but I replied with what I could. Anyway, I figured I’d post it here in case you guys have any ideas:

Originally posted in weird e-mail
[b]Hi, I’m doing a Scavenger Hunt at the University of Chicago and one of our
items is “I’d do anything for her, I’d search the Inn at Endor…”

Can you maybe tell me what this means? I did a google of inn and endor and
your site came up.[/b]

I left off the senders name, for obvious reasons. Anyway, the best I can come up with is that Endor is a town in DW4 (thus our site came up in the search) and that there is in fact an Inn there… perhaps this referrs in some way to some dialogue that I missed about Saro trying to help solve Rosa’s problems… any ideas?

Obscure Reference A: Technically, it’s Endor’s forest moon.
Obscure Reference B: “I’m Bizarro Saturn.” “I’m Regular Saturn.”

Inn at endor…maybe a star wars reference?

I dunno.

Nah, there were no Inns on that Endor. Unless you counted the Wookie huts as Inns, but they probably had lousy hospitality anyway.

And, as I pointed out, technically, it’s Endor’s forest moon. Not that this person could tell the difference, I’m wagering.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Nah, there were no Inns on that Endor. Unless you counted the Wookie huts as Inns, but they probably had lousy hospitality anyway.

it was ewoks! not wookies!
:fungah:

Err, my mistake. Ws threw me off and all. That, and Wookies are a playable race in Galactic Battlegrounds (the Age of Empires SW) and Ewoks aren’t, save for a cheat code…

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Obscure Reference B: “I’m Bizarro Saturn.” “I’m Regular Saturn.”

Bizarro X: “Bizarro Saturn, show them how serious we are!”

Bizarro Saturn blows own face off with lazer

X: Wow… Hey, Saturn, show them how serious <B>we</B> are…

(sorry, X, since you mentioned the quote, you get the speaking part. :D)

What the Hell? o_O

I’m with Roun on this one O_O

Yeah, that part made me cry more than Yoda dying cuz Bizzaro Stormy was so cool, cuz he breathed ice cubes and his hair was made of ice. He was like Frost (MK:DA)'s stupid kid brother.

Ohj, that show was totally screwed up! O_O

“It’s BIZARRO”
“Shut up”
“It’s BIZARRO”
“Shut UP”
“It’s BIZARRO”
“SHU–” WHAM

GinMan want some jalapeno poppers…

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Ohj, that show was totally screwed up! O_O

show? what show?