It was a bomb, all right...

It would really take a madman or a supervillain to plant bombs with cartoony animations on them. And by madman, I mean someone so crazy that they’d probably be incapable of making the device in the first place.

He can’t tell the difference between billboards and bombs? Who on earth elected him?

Mmm.

In our defense, it wasn’t America so much as it was Boston. Those things showed up in numerous other cities, but Boston overreacted. And If they watched AS more often, this whole fiasco could’ve been avoided. All the trouble Boston went through (what withg the bomb squads, police, etc) is punishment for their unhipness.

Heh Ironicly the advertisment did work.

I want to see the movie now. >_>;

Besides those previously mentioned, Venture Bros. :smiley:

Venture Bros. is brilliant. Took me a while to realize it, but it is.

Is Megas XLR worth tracking down and watching?

Also, which non-anime AS show doesn’t blow?

That is easy besides Venture Bros,the most awesome thing to come from AS so far is Metalocalipse hands down,they will make everything metal.

That’s the best part of all of this. The press release. oooh boy! Although I think the fact that this was thought to be a threat to the nation is more surreal than discussing 70’s haircuts.

And Aqua Teen Hunger Force kicks ass, mooninites are probably the best part of that show.

I didn’t think it was anything special. However, if you’ve ever lived in NJ and dealt with the DMV, there’s one episode worth seeing.

I can’t believe I skipped over this post, but I agree. A couple friends got me into this show, it’s probably one of my favourite newer cartoons that actually animates it’s characters(IE not a Williams Street show). Very well done.

This just in. It was a terrorist plot after all!

I loved Lite Brite when I was a kid. :smiley:

Ah guess ah’m one a’ them gawdawful terr’ists then ain’t ah?