Is hatred bad?

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Nope, anger. Anger and desire (which in a way derives from anger) are what shapes our world and our actions.

And it’s utopian. [/b]

How does desire derive from anger? The things that drive people are necessity and greed, and sometimes faith, but I don’t see how you can say that anger is the main reason people do things.

I don’t see hatred as anger, though. It’s more of an irrational anger that can’t be controlled.

Well, sucks to be me then. I am fighting a lost battle aganst a world of greedy and angry people with a desire for faith! :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Nothing wrong with hating somebody or something. There’s something wrong when you hate everybody and everything though.

Fallout… total nuclear war…

blushes HEY! I must control myself at least until I can find a priest!

I was just skimming through this pole and <b>priest</b> looked like another word to me…

rubs eyes

So of course I giggled.

O_o WTH?! :ulty:

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]I was just skimming through this pole and <b>priest</b> looked like another word to me…

rubs eyes

So of course I giggled. [/b]

EVANGELION! What the HELL?!

Eva… don’t tell me you have a… thing for priests…:slight_smile:
What other word?!?! :ulty:

Hatred and rage are two totally different things. Rage is an extreme, beserk like anger, hatred is a passionate, almost overpowering dislike of something, and both are stupid.

Rage: no matter how angry you are, rage is the uncontrollable level. and it cant lead to anything good. at best, you dewstroy what youre angry ast, which usually has very bad consequenses.

Hatred: Its just as way of giving someone/something you dont like control over you. anybody dumb enough to TRULY hate, is easier to control than a puppet.

Sorry guys my mind was in the gutter yesterday…it was knee slapping funny to me at the time:fungah:

Yeah, that’s fine, but WHAT DID YOU THINK IT SAID?! Whines Coooooooommmeeeee oooooonnnn, teeeeeeeelllll meeeeeee!

You know, I think all that coffee is finally taking its toll on you… Try tea instead! :slight_smile:

<b>Pie</b>.I thought he said <b>pie</b>. No really…:noway:

No the coffee isn’t taking it’s toll on me, no not at all, eheheheh…goes into a caffeine-deprivation induced coma

Heal Light!
Don’t force me to resort to drastic measures…

This is tricky subject.

Generally, I think of the emotion of hatred itself as a perfectly acceptable human trait. Evil comes when persons act on their hatred.

‘Rage’ or anger is a part of every human being, it all depends of how you harness and canalise it.