Is hatred bad?

What do you think?

Well, guess what I voted for? Eheheheh…heh…heh…

I think hatred shows humanity…in a way, I mean, like, a human nature. It’s natural for us to dislike and to even hate. But when it gets outta hand, THAT’S when it’s bad!

Dark Rage, Murderous Rage, or just Armageddon Rage… Damn, it CAN be the death of you or me…

I never said it couldn’t. I just think that perhaps sometimes it could be healthy to hate, although not on a murderous level. To hate exams, to hate computer bans, to hate stupid people picking on you…that probably falls into a justifiable catogrey. But to hate people because their of a certain race, religion, or whatever, that’s wrong.

Hating VE… DESTROY!!! Damn, I’m at it again… Stay calm… Stay calm…

Hey, I may have a spare tranq somewhere…want one? Otherwise I’ll store it for Alfie’s next mad rampage…Alfie is my dog, btw.

And whenever you feel the urge to kill, take deep breaths. Either that, or you could go see Seraphia. I’m sure she’d happily take your mind off the subject. LOL :wink:

blushes HEY! I must control myself at least until I can find a priest!

Hey, I was just kidding! heheheh…I’ll act as priest if ya want. puts on a priest-like hat

blushes even more

Are you doing this on purpose?!

No…whadda ya mean? I didn’t mean to be embarrassing, sorry. OK, I’ll shuttup and leave now… shuffles off dejectedly

No you don’t! You need to be filled in on a few things!:slight_smile:

Uhhh…?

And are you doubting that I could act as a priest?! I’ll have you know, I am the High Priestess of Vincent Valentinism, so don’t say I can’t act as a holy person! eyes glow red, then go back to green

OK, rant done now. Go ahead.

1- I must RESPECT that angel… even if it means restraining myself too much.
2- Vincent Valentinism? WTH?!
3- You are being VERY naughty!
4- Are you in for a raid on a crate full of chocolates?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
1- I must RESPECT that angel… even if it means restraining myself too much.
2- Vincent Valentinism? WTH?!
3- You are being VERY naughty!
4- Are you in for a raid on a crate full of chocolates?

1. Girls like guys who respect them. I’m sure she appreciates your efforts.

2. Vincent Valentinism- The Cult of Vincent Valentine (from FF7) that I founded. Check my sig!

3. :wink: LOL

4. No, for a crate of coffee. Chocolate is a bonus. Coffee is a life source.

Hate is an emotion, like anyother. Therefore, it can not be ‘good’ or ‘bad’. Hate, rage, and anger are all how you feel, do you -feel- bad?

The real question is, are your actions when you are anger, justifiably good, or bad.

Hate tends to blind people who are not able to realize what they feel. If you can find out why you hate, then you are less likely to be ‘bad’ and ‘evil’.

Emotions are not inheratly good or bad, it is the people who act on them that -can- be ‘good’ or ‘bad’. Many people enjoy feeling hate and anger because they feel powerful when they have it. They will feed off it and feed off others. Some people feel shitty when they hate or are mad, and still others, don’t get mad when they hate.

It all matters on the person, can you handle your hatred?

:kissy:

Eden who cares, RAGE is POWER! POWER is GOOD!
Therefore RAGE is GOOD! for destroying things! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:o :o :o

LOL, that’s what I voted!

hatred is a neccessary emotion. Without anger, we have no drive. Without drive, we have no future. Without future, there is no Quiche.

If you think you can only get power from rage, then you only can and will live a very very stressful life :stuck_out_tongue:

Valk, since when did anger drive the world? I thought people were driven by their own sense of moral needs to develip into a better person and change the world to a eutopian sociaty!

:kissy:

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]If you think you can only get power from rage, then you only can and will live a very very stressful life :stuck_out_tongue:

Valk, since when did anger drive the world? I thought people were driven by their own sense of moral needs to develip into a better person and change the world to a eutopian sociaty!

:kissy: [/b]

Nope, anger. Anger and desire (which in a way derives from anger) are what shapes our world and our actions.

And it’s utopian.