IRC Project and Hotmog Legends

Anyone remember these two games?

More specifically, anyone around that RPGMaker.net place when they were made? I have a sneaking suspicion, for example, that Ren is the CaptainR featured in the games…

Just curious, since I want to see how far back people around here go.

I remember hearing about them, but I’ve never been big on rpgmaker, so I never played them.

Originally posted by Seawolf
I have a sneaking suspicion, for example, that Ren is the CaptainR featured in the games…

WTF??? Somebody put me in a game without me knowing of it!!! Now I want names :get it?:

While were on the subject of RPGMaker…

I’m playiung Antioch Wars right now…it’s pretty good…but I’m kinda stuck right now…I keep dying when I’m trying to escape the Disco Headquarter place as DTZ.

I was in a lot of games, I’m that crappy helmet you purchase in the first village, although my name is occasioanlly mistranslated to cap.

LOL, CH. :hahaha;

So you WERE CaptainR then, Ren? I THOUGHT so. Yeah, you’re in Hotmog Legends as an NPC. Perhaps IRC Project also…I’d have to double-check. Probably will appear in Antioch Wars, also. :cool:

Uriel, just wait a couple days and an SE of the first chapter will be out. Try again then.

Actually, I never knew anything about CaptainR. Searching on google didn’t help much. I’d like more insight into ths char.

You’ll have to wait a little while until we host both games, then. IRC Project can be found over at GamingWorld, but I don’t know if Hotmog is still hosted anywhere.

Originally posted by Uriel
I’m playiung Antioch Wars right now…it’s pretty good…but I’m kinda stuck right now…I keep dying when I’m trying to escape the Disco Headquarter place as DTZ.

The Stoker battle in that game was ridiculously difficult. Seriously. I had to restart the game and have an insider’s secret in order to survive that. Rwar.

It’s a bit harder in the SE, too. :mwahaha:

Originally posted by Seawolf
It’s a bit harder in the SE, too. :mwahaha:

So the rumors of it becoming easier were a lie, were they? I should have expected no less.