Iowa Judge Grants Lesbian Divorce

here

1. He said he doesn’t check the genders of the divoricees, but come on! Their names were Kimberly and Jennifer!
  2. Don’t they have to appear before a judge to get a divorice?

From the article
“I said this is probably going to be a controversial matter at some point in time,” Neary said, “and he smiled and said, ‘You’re right.’”

That makes me think that this must have had some kind of plannng or something.

Why is a gay topic in THIS place? Don’t you know people here are all phoby?!

Originally posted by Uriel

Maybe it’s just you that’s homophobic…You afraid that we’re all going to grope you or something?

I doubt that anyone is homophobiac in here, since like… half the people in here have some “alternative sexual orientation”

As the rockin’ CH said: “Being gay or bi has replaced piercings and tatoos in the sake of being rebellious” (I probably misquoted it)

And Ahkeeyuu: he is gay.

We’re not homophobic. We’re sick of hearing about your sexual orientation, there is a difference.

Do you want me to run through the streets and say “HEY EVERYBODY! I LIKE WOMEN! SEXUALLY!”

This is how we percieve you, only reverse the sex.

<i>Originally posted by Cybercompost</i>
<b>Do you want me to run through the streets and say “HEY EVERYBODY! I LIKE WOMEN! SEXUALLY!”</b>

Hey I don’t do that! I just randomkly grope people & say “It’s ok…I had Subway today.” GEEZ! Don’t confuse my kawaii-ness with that!

It’s comments like that, Uriel, that makes me regret knowing you. I highly doubt many people will find that comment funny and at least some will probably find it offensive in some way.

But yeah, RPGC (as a whole) is far from being homophobic. It’s actually quite the reverse; people don’t get bashed for being bisexual/gay/lesbian (unless they shove it in our faces 25/8).

Originally posted by Kor
And Ahkeeyuu: he is gay.

From what I’ve read, Uriel qualifies as both a homosexual and a homophobe, resulting in a rather precarious predicament.

What this has to do with RPGs or gaming in general, I haven’t the vaguest idea.