Interspecies love is alright

I followed your love call in to the wild, how was i to know i’d want to bear your child? You were perched there, way up high. I knew right away that you were my kind of guy. And then your shiny spiny, it caught my eye. You were so cute, but oh so shy. All I could do was sigh. 'Cause interspecies love is alright, so come on baby turn out the light. I know what I want you to do, but I’m not sure what to do with you. I left my heart where you came from, and I don’t even want it back. How we gonna get together again when you gotta go back to your newborn child? Interspecies love is alright, so come on baby turn out the light. I know you ain’t human but you’re turning me on. My momma’s gonna kill me when she hears this song. And what are my friends gonna say when they see you slithering my way? When I hold your paw and look deep in your eyes, it might be hard for them to realize…Interspecies love is alright, so come on baby turn out the light. I’ve been in love with lots of humans before, but you’re offering me so much more. There’s one thing I haven’t figured out, and it’s what your anatomy is all about. Do you like it when I play with you? It keeps you squiggling in my life. But I snack on peanut butter, you snack on paint. I took you to my grandma’s, and you made her faint. You’ve got a hard shell, but you’re belly’s soft. I’m just trying to figure out what’ll get you off.

'Cause interspecies love is alright, so come on baby turn out the light. I know what I want you to do, but I’m not sure what to do with you. I left my heart where you came from, and I don’t even want it back. How we gonna get together again when you gotta go back to your newborn child? Interspecies love is alright, so come on baby turn out the light. I know you ain’t human but you’re turning me on. My momma’s gonna kill me when she hears this song.

How about you go climb Mt. Fuji or something?

Those teeth have scared me into flossing daily from now on.

You didn’t floss daily already? Man you’re fucking gross! hahahha

Here, have a tootbrush or five.

I floss daily :slight_smile:

But I ran out after going on massive obsessive flossing binges :frowning: But I make up for it by brushing 4 times daily. Aha! Floss has got nothing on me.

I only brush twice a day and floss occasionally, and I’ve only had one cavity :confused: