Indigo Prophecy

Yeah I went ther! Shut up!

Anyone seen this game, I’m like, totally downloading the demo to the game that looks pretty cool, so I think you should too! Then give me your feedback plz. Or if you’ve already played it, what do you think?

DOWNLOAD LEGALLY OR ILL DISRESPECT YOUR FAMIRY!

Yeah, I’ve had my eye on this for a while. After playing the demo, I don’t think it’d be worth buying. I’ll give it a rent.

i read like a three or four page review on it and it claimd that it was the next BIG thing in gaming. it looked like a pretty good story and you play from the perspective of the criminal for a while, then play from the cops perspective, so you’ll have to clean up as much evidence as you can as the criminal, or you’ll find it as the police. pretty cool concept.

The demo was pretty interesting. I was a bit disappointed that many of the things you did didn’t affect anything in the demo due to shortness (choosing taxi or subway, pay bill or not) but hopefully they will change a lot of things in the full game.
As a site note, I found the ending where you get put into an insane asylum rather amusing, though I felt kind of bad putting the guy through all the stuff to make him feel depressed.

Well, I just finished the game and I have to say that I really liked it. It can be beaten in less than 10 hours, so if you’re tempted to rent/buy it then definitely do so. I’d post a nice long review about the music, controls, and story… but I just don’t feel like it :stuck_out_tongue: