In preparation for a not-so-major event

Are you plotting to take over the world?

will you validate my parking?

do you consider yourself RPGC’s Girl-Next-Door?

Originally posted by The 984
Why don’t you come down July 4th weekend for The Varsity? >.>

This might actually be a longer answer than some of you would expect, being that it ties into the whole “meeting people from the Internet” thing. I’d really like to meet some of you. However, I’d like to be able to do that on my terms, as in if it’s not going the way I would like (which means that if I feel uncomfortable in the situation), I can pick up my toys and go. That sort of requires a little more money. Also, I’m not really a prude, but I’d just feel sort of odd about staying on my own with people I’ve never met previously (I think that’s the good Southern Girl thing, maybe)… (Kero, you’re so awesome anyway, really :D). That points back to the money thing. I don’t really have money to play with at this time, since I’ve been trying to get out of the renting cycle by buying a home. Before meeting you guys really became more of a possibility, I actually did have money for playing. The timing just really sucks right now.
What I said in the previous paragraph is in no way meant to be an insult for you people I’d like to meet (or maybe people I haven’t thought about meeting). I really don’t want you to think that I have this image of you as a bunch of internet perverts salivating over the prospect of meeting some random chick (but you are anyway, aren’t you, ha ha ha), because I don’t think that.
In short, it looks like The Varsity will have to wait for another time. I’m not promising, because I’ve really hated saying I probably would be able to go to a meeting and then having to back out. It really sucks. Your idea for my thread was an awesome one, though. I will say that if I happen to be in the vicinity of a Varsity, I’ll try to run to an internet cafe and hit you up! :smiley:

Originally posted by Xelopheris
How is it you’re so damned cool and loveable?

I really don’t know. I think you’re just kissing up, though. :smiley: Why don’t you tell me, as it’s a matter of outside opinion?

Originally posted by Big_Dizzy
Why did I get stuck baring a striking resemblance to one of California’s most notorious serial rapist/killers in the modern era history of the state?

Either you’re related, or you’re ridiculously unlucky. How often do you have that resemblance pointed out to you?

Originally posted by ClothHat
Why can’t you just be RPGC’s resident pass around girl? It’s obvious plenty of the guys here want you, and you can also count it as community service and apply time spent towards a future crime!

They do? I sure don’t get any love in my message box to show for it! Really though, I hope I never do anything bad enough to end up with that sort of fate. :smiley:
For the sort-of-serious answer, I’m not looking for flings; I’m looking for commitment!

Originally posted by TrkJac
Why did you choose your name to be “VickiMints”?
What has been your best experience here, so far?

VickiMints are actually a cinnamon-flavored candy sold by Victoria’s Secret. They’re quite tasty. When I was using Palace, I had the name Charisma or something like that, and when I quit that I decided to go with something different… like a name but not quite. I was on a “VickiMints in the purse” kick then, so here we are.
I’m not sure about a specific experience, but I think getting to talk with people from here in December was awesome (even though SG tries never to let me live it down).

Originally posted by Sinistral
If I asked you out, would you date me?

Well, I’d need to meet you first. :smiley: I need face time.

Originally posted by Evangelion
How does it feel to be RPGC’s first lady? :smiley:

I am? No one else took it? …
I think that if people here saw me that way (holding me in some bit of esteem), I must have been given at least a few shreds of respect, and I hope they were earned well.

Shoot, I thought I was the Mayor.

Originally posted by GG Crono
If you had a million dollars, what would be the first thing you’d buy?

I’d use some of it for a beautiful house - I want to build equity! Going back to school, investing, something for my parents and brother…

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Do you enjoy the excessive amount of positive respect that you get here?

Is it excessive, or just a lot? I totally enjoy positive respect, but I don’t want something I don’t deserve.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Whats the most traumatic thing that you’ve ever seen?

I think it would be what I didn’t see… the van that hit my rental car!
(Super long story time with Vicki!)
A couple of years ago, I had my car in the shop for an engine replacement due to an oil change from Hell, so I had a paid rental car. I was leaving work about a week or so later, and the traffic was awful. I was going to make a left turn across a four lane road with a turn lane in the center (no lights). The traffic going to my right was backed up in the lane closest to the turn lane, so turning left was sort of blacked off. Some “Good Samaritan” (and I use that sarcastically) stopped to open a space for me to cross to drive to the left. I checked all directions, and then I went for it. However, a large van owned by a nearby flooring company that was in the backed-up lane cut out from that lane further back, and I missed it (dude must have totally floored it). I was turning with the front of the car out in the road, and as I looked to my left I saw the front of the van next to my window right before impact. All I had time to think was “Oh my God”, and everything sort of went black. I don’t remember anything else until I stopped moving.
The van hit me directly in the driver-side door. The car spun and thankfully didn’t hit anything or anyone else until I went up on the curb spinning and stopped. I had to squeeze out from where the door came in and pushed me against the center console and crawl out the other door (nice totaled car). I had smacked my head on the window when I was hit (nice goose egg and cut, but hey, the window cracked and my head didn’t!) and of course jammed all my limbs. Thankfully, I still haven’t broken anything yet.
So, my friend picked me up to take me to the airport (just down the street) to deal with the rental car people about the accident, and while I was in the car I totally broke down. I realized that I could have been seriously injured or killed with what had just happened, and it just overwhelmed me. Seriously, my last thought could just have been “Oh my God” and that’s all? The thought of dying like that screwed me up then. I still can’t listen to the song that was on the radio when it happened. UGH.

So, moral of the story - don’t go just because someone gives you space, make sure it’s safe; if at all possible, get someone else to buy the extra insurance for a rental!

originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Purple?
Tomato: Fruit or vegetable?
Is the grass really greener on the other side or are they full of it?

Huh?
Scientifically, a fruit, but legally a vegetable.
Who are “they”?

Originally posted by Green Mage
Wanna find out why they call me ‘Big’?

No. It’s still too bad you didn’t get to talk to me! :smiley:

Originally posted by Hiryuu
Will you go to The Varsity with 984?

I refer you to my first answer. Did he put you up to that?

originally posted by Charlemagne
What is your bra size?
what kind of underwear do you wear? thongs? color? granny panties?
how far would you go on a first date with me?

It’s enough for me, whatever won’t show under whatever I happen to be wearing that day, and that’s if I went on a first date with you. :smiley: It’s good to have you back… I think.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Would Gandalf make a kickass Jedi?

I doubt I’m the best judge. However, I think Gandalf does a lot better being in a league of his own.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
Have you enjoyed being in RPGC thus far? If so, why?

If I didn’t enjoy it, I wouldn’t be here. This will probably sound corny, but I’ve liked seeing people grow as I’ve been here over the years. I’ve also liked having a group of people with whom I share somewhat eclectic interests. With my life, it’s hard to find other people into games (and to a lesser extent, anime).

Originally posted by Rirse
Do you want Setz’s post count reduce to zero, Vicki?

>:D

Originally posted by KexMex
Do you hate me?

I don’t know you well enough to hate you. Hate’s not something I really do much. Why would you ask, anyway?

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
Can you give me a ride to North Carolina?

I’d have to leave NC to give you a ride here! :smiley:

Originally posted by BigNutter
WE love these we do! (all previous 665 lines removed) So Would you take me out some where nice? Sex?
If not, which ladie(!?) should take him out! (Nutter will you stop groping me like that?)
BN Crew
Which is your Favourate “Tales of” Game?

I’m not even touching the first part of that. For the second, I’ve actually never played a Tales game. Don’t hurt me, please. Does anyone have a suggestion for one to try?

Originally posted by Shinryu
What’s wrong with Cherries? Your title clearly shows that you don’t like them, why not?

Sometimes I use jokes from my work life, or things I’ve read, or other random stuff for my title (DTMFA anyone?). The thing with cherries was a joke from dessert at lunch one day. I could tell the story here, but I think I’ve exhausted my long story quota (and that’s even without the RL context). The fruits I don’t like are bananas… and pineapples… and grainy-feeling apples…

Originally posted by Pierson
sup?

Not much… work was long, and typing the answers to questions is a bitch, but worth it. I think I might have to leave for a while to make up for this burst of activity. :smiley: Thanks for asking!

Originally posted by BahamutXero
How did you come up with your name?
Who here at RPGC do you feel you are most like?

For my name, see the previous post. I don’t really think I’m like anyone here from what I know… I think I’d need to get to know some people better before I could give an educated answer. However, I think I have found a kindred spirit or two along the line.

Originally posted by Darkness Beckons
Why is it binge-drinking is so damn popular?

I think for some, it’s the novelty of getting their underage hands on booze and overdoing it. For others, I think it’s false bravado. For others, I think it’s an escapist thing. Then, some of us just haven’t outgrown it either. :smiley:

Originally posted by Devillion
[i]Do you want to go to the dance with me?

Check one:

[] Yes [] No [] Maybe

And where is your avatar from? Its sweet.[/i]

Is there an open bar? Can I bring some airplane bottles anyway?
My current avatar is from an old Steve Madden ad. Thanks!

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Are you really a girl?

Yes, I really am a girl. I can safely say I haven’t misrepresented my age, gender, or anything else during my online dealings. :smiley: I mean, wanting to meet someone from here, I’d feel like a schmuck if I lied about myself.

Originally posted by Lanyx
[i]Will we kill Gehennas this weekend?

>.>;[/i]

I won’t be. I think I’m looking at construction sites and going shopping… and maybe out for something else fun! I don’t think I could anyway. ;D

Originally posted by Infonick
How could you ask such a thing?

I think it’s a fair question. Also, thanks for the compliment earlier. :smiley:

Originally posted by Kraken
What’s your Myers-Briggs personality profile code thingamadoofer?

I honestly don’t remember - it’s been a while since I’ve taken that personality assessment. What I would guess I am is probably different from what results would show, also. I’m still trying to figure that one out.

Originally posted by dude789
What compelled you to stay here for so long?

fserv. lol.

Really though, it’s been fun getting to know people more as I’ve stayed involved. I spend more time in the chat (well, usually anyway… scratch that, sometimes?), and I think since I started chatting (which was especially fun during my business trips, it got kinda lonely) I’ve gotten to know people better than I would have just by posting. I think we can go back to the answer I gave Wil for this one.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Is there anything you wish to say to me? >:O

Yes. I hate you SO much. :smiley:
Also, with that Southern Drawl Test, where the hell do you get off saying that? You had to beg me to say “Rasslin’ Frawgs” after I said it the apparently “proper” way several times! Even then it took some work to draw the words out that way. Whatever accent I have (see, I don’t even really know, since some people say I don’t have much of one, and pretty much every transplant around here tells me I don’t have one at all) isn’t THAT bad. You’re so full of it, don’t deny it. :smiley: Why must you make my life so difficult? Repent!

… Can we play Dinky Bomb now?

Originally posted by Genericangstyposter
[i]How long, how long can we sing this song?

Are the cherries supposed to be naughty cherries, like “Cherry Pie” by Warrant?[/i]

As long as you want.
The cherries were just food. I hate to disappoint. :smiley:

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[i]Are you having second thoughts about this yet?

:P[/i]

YES. Like I said, this much typing for posting is a pain. It’s fun though. :smiley:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Are you plotting to take over the world?

No. I don’t think it’s worth the effort.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
will you validate my parking?

I would if I could. I appreciate validated parking.

Originally posted by Merlin
do you consider yourself RPGC’s Girl-Next-Door?

I haven’t pondered my identity as a part of RPGC all that much, which now strikes me as a little weird. I’ve just been stopping by for a few years now. :smiley: Now, if we mean Girl Next Door as in the one we’ve known for a while and feel comfortable about calling up to come over and hang out, sure thing! If we mean Girl Next Door as in that unattainable yet attractive girl that someone would watch through the bedroom window in a creepy stalkerish way… I think not. :smiley:

Do guys like the girl next door or the next girl out the door or the girl standing next to the door? And remember a famous woman once said, " Don’t think outside the box, think inside the circle!"

I take you didn’t understand my Japanese. It’s the Frist and Third Line of the Pokérap!

You can hear it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/21081 (That Bloke in the Best April Fools here too!!)

BN
At last count 350+, my knowallage stops at 270 at the momenet. Ask Pie for the newbies!

Why is that Americans can be gulled into believing leprechauns exist? Seriously, on our school tour we did it to, like, two busloads of em.

I love you, Vicki

How is that a question? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, my mistake. Please disregard.

Why?

What exactly are you?
What exactly am I?
Do you like hamsters and birds?

A hot chick
A dumb ass
Yes

Do you find the content of LoTR’s Very Secret Diaries disturbing or amusing?
Is Charle insane, or does he just like acting like that?
What am I holding behind my back?

1. Don’t even trip like that’s true

2. I believe I’M the one asking the questions here.

Manus, idiot! You were supposed to ask the questions BEFORE her 1000th post.