Imagination Request

Hi this is my first post. This may sound really stuck up and rude but I am a bit desperate. :wave:

I require from you all a little favor. Several favors actually. Just reply with whichever you want. Thank you in advance.

Favor 1:
I need a name for a giant port city I am constructing. The city recieves minor trade oversea and has a fair size dock. It is divided into Three Areas (Maybe 4). The city is currently suffering currency wise do to 2 near by nations at war (names for these nations would be nice) This takes place in Faerun but everything is made by me (and you). References are made to Waterdeep and Baldurs Gate and Dieties such as Tyr and Mask are commonly worshipped.

Areas So Far:
-Residental Chain (Where many of the inhabitants Live. A Large Tower owned by Wizards of Thay can be seen over the rooftops of the homes)
-Dock District (Many Taverns and Inns Litter this area for sailors/merchants)

Favor 2:
I need you to construct the enviroments for shops and homes and buildings. I need a wizard shop. But I want help describing what this small shop would look like. Hidden compartments ect… Not just that either. If you have a strange building or shop with a strange owner that you have been dying to put into play I would love to hear what you got. I have the city but now I need to populate it basically.

Favor 3:
plot
The Hero takes on the role of a slave that escapes when a slave trade deal goes wrong. He/She Suffers Amnesia in the fray of battle and manages to flee to a nearby warehouse.
/plot

I need quests that would be meant for a rogue or assassin that could be completed. I am not against letting the hero start a guild or starting a business as a lock/trap repair/builder. If you can think of strange or unique Jobs the hero could complete.

Possible Idea
The hero is hired to assassinate a powerful mage. But this mage is extremely powerful and cannot be easily killed. So the hero poses as a cook and lives within the mages estate for weeks until he finally poisons the mages food… Only the mages daughter/son takes a fancy to our hero and it forms a problem.
End Of Possible Idea

Indepth Plots like this would be what I am looking for. If you have a good idea but can’t quite work it out. Give it to me anywase.

NOTE: I Will Give Credit To everyone that helps even a little. I will probally use a little bit of everyone’s ideas. Thank You Very Much for your Time.

1Port city is like your other names.

Sorry?

what did you mean by that?

I would suggest port city, as it is like your other names for number 1.

hmm thanks… Any other ideas?

First off, just as a note, to work as teh cook and the guild and all of that, the character would need one hell of a lot of ranks in various ‘profession’ skills.

Second, as for the port city, I would just think of bizarre synonyms for water, and name the city one of those, with something like ‘Land’ after it, the way WotC does with monsters (like the ‘Ophidian,’ which is just a funny way of saying snake)

As for the plot, there are a lot of ways you can go with amnesiacs, PM (private message, the button to PM me is at the bottom of my post, if you didn’t already know) me if you want something a little more specific.

I vote Waterdeep vs. Luskan and an army of united pirates

I had a campaign of waterdeep vs. Luskan. I was a drow wizard (an EVIL drow, by the way), and ended up taking on the Hosttower of the Arcane. It was awesome, 'cos I killed almost two thirds of their wizards by burning down the literal tower itself.
Teach them to put flammable things in a tower when I have nine casts of Delayed-Blast fireball and six of ‘Transmute Rock to Mud.’ Their tower went down. Then I summoned four or five balor to Destroy the rest of Luskan.
In the subsequent campaigns with that DM that I’m in, there is no Luskan, it’s rebuilding. I’m also a hero in Waterdeep. For that matter, I’m a hero in Luskan, because I killed the Balor before they completely eradicated the city (Polar Ray is a wonderful spell).

That’s some funny stuff

Maybe another time… I don’t want to recreate the sword coast… I wanted to make something new for the hero’s…

Don’t Give up on me :mwahaha:

The hero has to steal an artifact from the wizards tower but seeing the slavery he gains some memory from the past and remembers the evil lords plot to hire an assasian to kill the king.