I'm sick of this crap, and I quit.

Originally posted by Alyx
[b]You guys don’t have to be mean. So he’s not exactly your type of person you would want to befriend doesn’t mean you put him down at every opputunaty(sp). Just say Goodbye, or whatever but don’t say mean crap.

I’m sorry your leaving and I hope you return one day. Send me a link to your site for I haven’t seen it.
Good luck in life. [/b]

We’re mean to him because he is A) Annoying B) An idiot and C) an annoying idiot and the majority of us don’t like him. And yes, his site is crap. That and you don’t exactly have the right to tell us not to say anything. Since well, you aren’t a mod.

I a) didn’t tell you what to do and b) only said putting someone down wasn’t nice.

Its not nice and its rude, no matter how distasteful.

We’re mean to him because he is A) Annoying B) An idiot and C) an annoying idiot and the majority of us don’t like him. And yes, his site is crap. That and you don’t exactly have the right to tell us not to say anything. Since well, you aren’t a mod.

So I assume the only people you’ll listen to are mods? Each of us has our opinions of each other, which are just that, opinions. Try not to be mean to other people unless you’d have other people be mean to you. Whether you like the guy or you hate him, nobody has the right to be mean to one another.

If you have something mean to say and you must say it, try to say it in a way that is less rude than the way you put it.

How’s this for being polite: I don’t fucking care if you find it offensive.

eh… needs work.

I’d rather someone be honest then polite. If they can do both, well, then that’s good, but I don’t like it when people fake niceness becasue they don’t feel like hurting someone’s feelings about something stupid.

Why? Why should we flower up our responses for people? If I have something mean to say, then god damnit I’m gonna say it and your gonna like it.

I didn’t say flower up your responses, god, Just say goodbye or some shit like that. You just don’t need to put him down at every oppurtunaty

Do I know you: no.

Do I care if you leave: no.

:wave: bai. Have fun.

Originally posted by Alyx
I didn’t say flower up your responses, god, Just say goodbye or some shit like that. You just don’t need to put him down at every oppurtunaty

Why not? if they want to, they can.

I probably missed this, but why is he so annoying? The last person I remember to be annoying was Manus and he’s fine now.
Uriel, if you read this: remember what I probably wrote in your welcome thread? Do not take anything on this board too seriously! Come on back, it’ll be fine! I promise!

Glares at all the people who say he’s annoying idiot

Originally posted by BahamutXero
[b]I probably missed this, but why is he so annoying? The last person I remember to be annoying was Manus and he’s fine now.
Uriel, if you read this: remember what I probably wrote in your welcome thread? Do not take anything on this board too seriously! Come on back, it’ll be fine! I promise!

Glares at all the people who say he’s annoying idiot [/b]

But he is. And if I say he’s an annoyign idiot, Xero, what does that tell you?

And for why he’s so annoying… well, I’ll leave that to someone like Sorc or CyberC to explain it.

Uhhh… okay… bye-bye. But why did you bother telling us all? Do you have a stamement to make? If you get fed up, leave. Don’t piss people off by posting an “i’m leaving” message.

Anyway, bye. Hope you have better luck elsewhere.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Why not? if they want to, they can.

No one believes in courtesy and politeness anymore?

Believing and following something are two entirely different things.

Did you honestly take that literally? I’m surprised.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
No one believes in courtesy and politeness anymore?

Regardless, however bitter, distasteful, rude, not-nice, evil and insulting we want to be in our posts is up to our discretion, which is the entire point. What we post is our buisness, and I personally hate little whiney bitches telling me that I’m not being nice.

As for why Uriel, more commonly known as Sephiroth252, is an irritating twit, allow me to go the distance:

1. He has a shitty ass website that, prior to letting him know that it was shitty, he boasted his website as one that rivals RPGC. What does it have? Craptastic comics, backgrounds that are annoying on a level previously unconcieved, and something that just irritates me, a link to his forums, also known as the RPGClassics Agora.

2. Now, I don’t have a problem with gay people. I know a lot of really, really cool gay people. A friend of mine recently came out of the closet, and that’s cool stuff. What isn’t cool stuff, however, is little twats pointing out that they’re gay every 3rd millisecond, which was something that Seph252 was quite akin at doing. That and he seemed to enjoy giving us his life story, which involved him being in several no doubt monotonous relationships with young men during junior high and having his emotions crushed all to hell when he found out that being gay is something shunned on in our culture, and he was raped, blah blah blah, I personally saw it as him being an attention whore, maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not, but in the way he presented it to us, it was more of a “Yea, well I showed you mother fucker!” sense combined with a “yea, my life IS fucked up, fuck you!” and a “pity me” sense.

3. He has got the worst avatars to ever grace the internet.

Well, since anyone can post anything into their posts (including not-nice comments or whiney bitchy comments about not being nice) I guess it’s simply up to the person :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed.

I hope you will one day realize that your angry attitude causes more harm than good, Sorc. There are too few nice people these days.