I'm sick of this crap, and I quit.

Well, I know its a stupid reason, but it was bound to happen sometime or another…I quit. I’m leaving this site, and everything to do with it, I asked Perc to permban me fromt he chat, and I’ll find a better place to be at.

Some of you people who I like and still think of you as friends, you’ll hear from me eventually. I’ll be in my chatroom most of the day, and looking for a casual hangout the rest.

Anyways, Cid, please go ahead and put DMW3 back in the available list. Keep this name alive, I’ll be here to read every month or so…

Anyways, I want all the nice people to find me online and talk to me, I’ll have this name for the rest of eternity.

See you guys in another life

-Uriel “Sephiroth252”

Cya.

Yay.

Originally posted by Uriel
See you guys in another life
We’ll see you, but you won’t see us.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Bye’, and closes the door.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Bai.

Well, so long. See you in hell, I guess.

Bye! Gemini gets Heavy Lourded after his farewell Someone please help me.

Please email Cid to let him know. He doesn’t handle the Join page information through any other medium.

Please take your avatar down too.

Charle, no. I still will have my name/sig/avvy here, in case one day I come back…

This won’t problably be in a long while, but I also want to post every couple months or so, so Charle, no avvy removal.

/me facepalms.

Hey, this is practically all I do in chat anyway. It was simply a matter of time until I did it here.

Why are you making a leaving thread if you aren’t going away? You have to be the thickest person on this message board. -_-

Don’t come back.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
You have to be the thickest person on this message board. -_-
Uh yeah, that was well established a long long time ago.

Originally posted by Uriel
[b]Charle, no. I still will have my name/sig/avvy here, in case one day I come back…

This won’t problably be in a long while, but I also want to post every couple months or so, so Charle, no avvy removal. [/b]

Damnit go away already. If you’re leaving, you’re leaving. Stop posting.

What a thread to come back to, well good bye at any rate. If you plan on leaving, then you probably should disavow any knowledge of this place. After all, didn’t you say you were “leaving the site and everything to do with it”?

Take care, Uriel.

Why does his avatar have four eyebrows?