I'm new

Hey everyone, what’s up? My name is Britney and I’m new here. I’m from Portland, where are you guys from?

I’m from space. Welcome to RPGClassics! This is the anime forum, and so only a small subsite of the rest of our forums, and it doesn’t have a terrible amount of activity. But our main forum has lots of interesting stuff, I’m sure.

I can fucking drive to your house! Let the next RPGC meet up begin!!! Actually nvm, I would have to be driven. False alarm guys.

Yo. Welcome!

In related news, why are new people flocking to the Anime forum? Seems odd.
Also, ignore GSG.

Don’t ignore me, I know where you live…sort of…

welcome just keep posting in this forum…I am glad that a lot of newbies is joining this forum already

'ello.

What the fuck, kasey.

EDIT: Oh, wait…

Hello and welcome. I’m from Toronto.

What brings you to the boards?

Assuming we haven’t already scared you away. Welcome!

I’m really confused.

I think he was surprised by your new Avatar, K… as was I!

Is that your new baby? If so, congratulations! :slight_smile:

Yeah, we had him 3 weeks early last Wed. Thanks Wil :slight_smile:

I didn’t know you posted here anymore. Actually that is a lie. I was wondering why you would welcome somebody so late after the thread was over, but then I saw that somebody bumped it before you. Keep in mind that I don’t know much about calenders.

: a member of a Sufic order of wandering mendicant dervishes? Yeah, I didn’t even know they were called that.

I wouldn’t have posted that if calender wasn’t interesting. Srsly.

I am always here. Watching. Waiting.

How did that whole suing the hospital thing go

I bet the hospital counter sued and now kasey is living on the streets and in libraries.

We’re still in the whole suing thing. Looking up, but it takes time. Lawyer wanted to wait until pregnancy was over to see what the affects of the isoimmune disease they gave me was.

What would they counter sue me for?!

More importantly, how is the baby doing?