I'm disturbed

Sin could make a good dark elf then.

Hey at least you’re baggin’ the Pink Power Ranger. That was like every 3-4th grader’s fantasy back in the mid-90s.

Well well someone’s got a thing for Asians. My gf is Korean so don’t think I’m being an asshole.

I think the fantasies were more along the lines of “MAN! I wish I were a Power Ranger! I wanna be the Red Ranger!”

What elementary school did you go to?

At my school everyone wanted to be the white ranger, since he was superior to all the other colors.

The black ranger was my favorite actuallly, because he could break dance like nobodys business.

Just as long as we can all agree that the blue ranger was a damn wiener kid.

Maybe in the show BMO, but you obviously never played the SNES game, where the blue ranger owned everyone (in teen form at least, I can’t remember for the suited up form) with his vicious combo ending in a triple punch of pure DOOM.

Bow down, bitches.

Or maybe…your school was RACIST! White ranger superiority = white supremacy. Was cross-burning a course at your high school?

I think that was supposed to be the joke. :-p

Oh yeah. I remember that… snickers I always liked the Blue Ranger.

Man, I’ve never even seen power rangers.
I know what it is and what it’s about, but I’ve never seen it…
I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing though :stuck_out_tongue:

But I think that it’s wrong to say that Sin looks like people. I’d say that it’s people looking like Sin, because they are in awe of his awesone sexyness… Or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

What you think I was serious with that last statement?

I’m sticking to my favorite being the yellow ranger. And of course I like Asian women,
I’m part Korean, what would you expect?

I’ll take a guess and say North.

My mother was born in Seoul, but my grandparents are from North.

That was a racist show. The White Ranger was white. The Black Ranger was black. The Yellow Ranger was Asian. I’m surprised the Red Ranger wasn’t a fire-drinkin’ Injun that constantly sold his Power Ranger morphing belt buckle for a necklace of beads.

LOL!!!

Here’s the Line up for Mighty Morphin Political Power Rangers
The Red Communist Ranger
The Yellow Libertarian Ranger
The White Republican Ranger
The Blue Democrat Ranger
The Black Independent Ranger
The Green Greenpeace Ranger
and
The Pink Dixiecrat Ranger

The Storyline

Seven Debate students have the special powers of their political affiliation, and they must use their political powers as a team(kinda like Congress) to stop the Monarchy of Rita Repulsa.