I'm back from Disneyworld

Glad you had a good time, X-Countryguy. I just found out that my best friend/Boss Ulpiano is taking his family to Florida this summer, to attend his baby nephew’s baptism, and they’ve invited me to come along- and that includes- going to Disney World! I have to save the money, but it would be well-worth it- I have always wanted to go to Disney World, and, even thought I’m now an adult and aware of all the realities behind Theme Parks and the Entertainment Business, I’m SURE I’ll find some way to have fun there! :stuck_out_tongue:

I love Disney, and since I live in Florida, I go a lot. Sure its still a 3 hour drive, but thats not a big deal since I have friends in Orlando. I must have gone 15 times in the last year, its GREAT! Season Passes Rule! Unfortunatly, the area of Florida I live in is kind of boring, but at least I can take a weekend there every so often. (Est. $$ spent on disney trips in past 2 years: $1700) God thats bad, but I did $1200 of that in 1 week, so the rest isnt all that bad.

Everyone should go when they can.

I went there for my 8th grade band trip. MGM the first day: r0x0rz. Magic Kingdom the next: Space Mountain was the roller coaster that got rid of my ph34r or heights, and more good times. Final Day Animail Kingdom and Epcot: The Animal Kingdom blowed monkey chunks. Epcot fuckin’ ruled with teh Test Track, yo! I still have pictures…

Ahhh…and the trip BACK to school…first time I was hit on by a female…

urk BUT THat’s another story!

Glad you had fun mutters something about those damn dwarfs not doing their jobs

I’ve been there twice, but the lines were too long to go on anything decent. I got my share of rollercoasterama at 6 flags over Dallas…