im a noob

hi im a noob i was wonderin if i could get some new friends and if some people could show me all the features of this forum basically i wanna meet new friends,talk about good rpg games,and have fun

Hello and welcome,on of the most important things you should know is not to take anything seriously,and i hope you enjoy this place.

You are a polite young man. and I welcome you to our forum.

Hello there. Normally i’d sick my evil moogle army on you, but since you want a friend I won’t. The main forum is for various thing. the media forum is for pics and fanfics and stuff. Its really quite self explanitory. the most common place for talking about games is probably the ffcompendium forum. myself, I prefer hanging about the free roleplaying forum. Just don’t go there if you have no idea how to free roleplay or people may hate you there. and always remember to use good grammer whenever possible. m0ogles!!!111111

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

I thought the n00b flood was slowing down, guess not.

Hi.

Welcome to RPGC. Here, have a cookie.

A cookie…of DOOM! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*ahem

Enjoy your stay.

I’d liek to welcome you, but I can’t. Cause, it would help if your posts had periodsin them. Hard for me to welcome someone who doesn’t knwo about Our Friend, Mr. Period.

I’d post the Penny Arcade Strip, but I’m lazy, so I won’t.

alright thanx so far for all the tips i wil keep them in mind and here is the period.take an extra.why not another.ok this is enough.

I’ll be your friends. my aim name is Charlemagne EPL

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I’d post the Penny Arcade Strip, but I’m lazy, so I won’t.

But seriously though, welcome to the boards. Just be yourself and try not to rub the regulars the wrong way. Enjoy!

Originally posted by Materia Hunter Itachi
alright thanx so far for all the tips i wil keep them in mind and here is the period.take an extra.why not another.ok this is enough.

You suck at the funny.

Salve! Welcome and hello!

I’ll be your friend. I love everybody. Just try to pass yourself as literate in your posts please.

Hello and welcome. I’m a noob too~ we can be friends!! :ulty:

Hi.
Sorc sucks at the life. >.>;;;

On a lighter note:

steals Itachi’s shoes

Welcome.:ulty:

EDIT: He’s back to being Charlemagne again?

Hello, ^^
hands a cupcake

Enjoy!

Thirteen-year-old guy … check. Doesn’t use capitals or punctuation … check. Spells “newbie” as “noob” … check. Anyway … I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out.

Hi, I’m Yar Kramer. Welcome to RPGClassics.net: It’s Dot Com!

I’m Dizzy! … I mean, that’s my name!

HIII!!!1111elevenses [glomps Itachi and starts chewing on his soul]

I am Seraph, guardian of the Oracre. I wirr greet you properry, but first I must aporogize.

I AM SINISTAR! HELLO, COWARD!

I almost missed you…

/me slaps the n00b.

Now you are iniated… feel loved ^ ^

Hi there.

Newbie!

pickpockets

Mmm…Energy Crystal!

runs off to make the Lion Heart gunblade