I'll Be Back...

…in about two weeks, when I get back from holiday. I’m going to a Greek island called Rhodes.

Just thought I’d tell you guys that.

I hope you have a good time. :wave:

Oooooooh… Greece… Lucky bastard. Have fun.

Have fun. Bring me back something…foreign

Thanks girls, but I don’t actually leave until tomorrow morning. Until then you are still stuck with me.

And Eva, would some foreign air, be enough of a gift for you?

A nice foreign…Greek island young man would be nice evil grin

Somehow I doubt I would be able to bring the whole island back with me. It just won’t fit on the plane.

You may just have to settle with a pebble, from a beach or something.

She wants a cute, Greek guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ding ding ding we have a winner:yipee: Silly boy, I don’t want an island:ah-ha!:

Sorry, I only scanned your post, and didn’t see the whole “young man” bit. My bad. I’ll see what I can do to get you one.

Have fun!

Man, you’re going to Rhodes? You fucking lucky bitch ;_;.

P.S. I’m half greek and I’m cute :P.

/me takes Urkani home

Well, that’s a relief, now that Eva, has a Greek guy, I don’t have to get her anything.

Well you could always get me another one!!

See Ya Later!

Originally posted by Evangelion
Well you could always get me another one!!

Just be beacuse, I could. Doesn’t mean I will. Can’t you just be happy, having Urkani, in your hands for now. Figuratively speaking of course.

does the bye dance Have fun!

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Just be beacuse, I could. Doesn’t mean I will. Can’t you just be happy, having Urkani, in your hands for now. Figuratively speaking of course.

Aww… don’t be mean. Bring her back another guy. If she gets enough, she can start her own personal man-harem! :yipee:

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=160065 I’m the one on the right, you can add me, too. :wink: :wink: :wink: (j/k)

Man fool, the guy is for me.