If you Do Not Like Bon Jovi, I Will Fight You

Do I have to fight you?

It’s my life. I’ll not like them if I want to.

I should hope not. I don’t think I have the speed or the strength to penetrate your Invincible Face Defense.

That said, I still don’t really care about Bon Jovi (he’s alright, not great, just alright) nor will I really care even if you do fight me. In order for you to get me to listen to Bon Jovi willingly and lovingly…

“YOU MUST BREAK ME!!”

If you like yourself, if we have a compromise. If not, I’m sorry, but we gotta fight. You see, you live for the fight when it’s all that you’ve got. Whoa-oh, we’re half way the-air.

Killmore: That is acceptable. A Rocky reference is a pretty Bon Jovi thing. I don’t know why, but it is.

984, did anyone ever fix that wikipedia page about that poker player where someone wrote it to make him sound like Ivan Drago?

Hold on to what we’ve got, Arac. It doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not.

Yeah, Epic. Someone did. It was vandalized a few more times to include other Drago references, but the guy eventually stopped. Unfortunately.

I can’t say I’m a fan of Bon Jovi. Nope, not a fan. Mind you I haven’t had an extensive listen through his catalogue.

Who?

I like Bon Jovi. :slight_smile:

Isn’t he an actor?

The best actor ever, from the best movie ever, Vampire: Los Muertos.

He’s some crappy song artist isn’t he? Raised money for his AIDS?

Yeah don’t like him, but I like 984.

:kissy: