If this day got any worse, I'd shoot myself.

1. Job lost. They released me. Dunno why. And apparently they didn’t turn in the temp time sheets on time, so I haven’t gotten my check yet.

2. My new computer is DEAD. D-E-A-D. Something killed it. Reboot and it won’t connect to the net, it won’t let me uninstall anything, and the antivirus (which i posted about earlier) now refuses to shut down and actually PREVENTS any sort of shutdown, except straight power down. Something happened, and I don’t know what. grumbles I was doing a diagnostic, trying to figure something out, and now it refuses to recognize any user, basically going into diagnostic, EVEN THOUGH I SET IT BACK TO NORMAL STARTUP.

sighs So I’m going to talk to my father. IT’s his comp, and he’s hidden the system CDs so “I can install it if something goes wrong”. Right. Like i trust him. sighs

So life has gone downhill, especially with the loss of the job. Such is the life of a temp.

That’s sad to ehar. However, on the plus side, yous till have Weilla, and that could make things better. I mean, I had a bad day at my last drill, however i went to a parrty with some friends and the girl i liekd was there and it made things so much better. I went to work the next day and was happy and ready to start over. Maybe you just need to talk with Weilla to feel better?

Sorry to hear that man. If it makes you feel any better…I’ve been fired three times from jobs, which taught me a valuable lesson. A person like me should never work in retail.

Thats too bad you were let go, buy you might be able to take this as a chance to find a better job.

And when you think things can’t get any worse, just look at your hands and thank god you still have your thumbs.

Where were you working anyway? And it doesn’t sound like your new computer was all that new.

I’m a temp for Kelly Services. I was working at Howard Tenes, packing car parts.

And as for the comp, perhaps, but I think a particularly nasty virus has hit it. C’est la vie.

how are you going to shoot yourself when you dont have a mouth?

Ow.
<Tomorrow is a new day.>

Epp! Poor kitty… =/

I am sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope that things become better for you.

You were released because you’re a temp. They get no respect, no offense.

Please don’t shoot yourself. Think of the mess. Bloodstains don’t come out of ANYTHING…trust me on that one.

But seriously, though…sorry, dude. Shit happens, and more often than not it happens to people who don’t deserve it. Hopefully you can find another job…worst case scenario, grocery stores are always looking for register monkeys.

I’m a temp too, Starstorm. But you know what? I worked at an auto-parts packing plant for a while too. I was released, but found more work a few days later. You’re with a temp agency, right? You’ll get something else soon; trust me. 8)

Have you tried starting up in Safe Mode? I had to do that when my computer did something similar.

I know it was an awful day and all, but it’s over now. You’ll get some more work soon enough, and I’m sure you’ll have your computer back up and running in no time.

Wow dude that really sucks, I really hope things get better for you.

Sorry, to hear about all that junk happening to ya, Star.

But what you got to realise, that if things can’t get any worse, they can only get better, from here on out, right?

And like Nick said, ou still having a loving girlfriend, in Weilla. That is something to really be happy about.

Join the Army…we could always use more men and women. chuckle :hahaha; :mwahaha:

Welcome to my cold, hard reality, Star. May you enjoy your stay.

Things will eventually get better. Everything happens for a reason, even if the reason sucks at first.

Damn, that sucks. Well, all you can do is get up and try for another job I suppose. Good luck with it.

Now you can use your free time to search for a permanent job or to study to get an even better job.