If the RPGc emails are down....

how would i go about asking for a shrine?:hmm:

Uh…wait till they go back up? Or email said address.

Edit:Or send a PM

I’d just wait. They’re not gonn be down forever. And I doubt there’s any shrine in so hot a demand that it’ll be reserved by the time yo urequest it.

Now that you’ve signed up for the MB, you might as well send a PM; it’d probably be the fastest way (assuming you really want to get a certain game).

WTF!? EMAIL DOWN?!

Originally from mainpage
E-Mail Issues
08.23.2003 Update by Merlin
Just so all of you know, our mail server seems to be getting ravaged by that SoBig.F e-mail worm/virus you may have heard about on the news or something. In any event, what it’s causing is a flooding of our e-mail addresses (especially pop accounts) and we’re being inundated with spam/virused mail. There also seems to be an issue with sending mail as well. Anyway, until BN fixes the problem or until I do something, I don’t recommend e-mailing staffers right now since their boxes may be clogged or something. I am running my e-mail gatherer 24/7 however, so if you have any questions either try to track the staffer down on the forums or chat, or e-mail staff@rpgclassics.com and I’ll be sure your message is delivered. You can also contact me on AIM (Merlin3649) too. Thanks and hopefully this is just a temporary issue.

No where does it say that our e-mail is down. Being raped by spam maybe, but not down.

alright thanks for the suggestions… i guess ill PM cid… cause… i emailed him like almost a week ago and i still havent gotten a reply

I guess some people don’t understand that Merl, Cid, and pretty much everyone thats in charge of RPGC have lives. They can’t spend all day every day on it, like me.

yeesh no need to be angry… im just edgy bored and eat to much sugar… and i wanted to know if starting work on it would be worth my time… because if i dont get the shrine and i have alot of work done all of it goes to waste…

I wasn’t being angry…

LilDevil, where do you see yourself ten years from now?

hmmmm… ten years from now i hope to be… either finishing university… or working as a computer programmer of some kind

I think this is required reading.

lol thanks.

ZELDA!!! MORE LIKE CELDA!!!

Val, are you having your period? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! rimshot OH NOW I GET IT! HAHAHAHAWHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]ZELDA!!! MORE LIKE CELDA!!!

Val, are you having your period? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! rimshot OH NOW I GET IT! HAHAHAHAWHAHHAHAHAHAHAA [/b]

Oh, Charle, you so KRAZY!

Guilty as charged. :ulty:

You sent it two days ago, not a week ago.

And no, my e-mail isn’t down. I am getting spammed, but I’m managing.

wow… it was only 2 days…crap… its gonna be a long week… anyways… i wasnt sure weather it was goin or not… so sorry for any inconvieniances caused to anyone!