I'd go out and buy a Gamecube right now if Nintendo...

No, not KH. It was a game in which you played with characters from Disney & FF.

A nice idea. Something seems wrong about having Link and Mario in the same game though.

Originally posted by Ren
No, not KH. It was a game in which you played with characters from Disney & FF.

Ren that IS Kingdom Hearts. Go look it up. And anyway who needs a GC? huggles PS2

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
And anyway who needs a GC? huggles PS2

I do!

But PS2 is still my fav console.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Ren that IS Kingdom Hearts. Go look it up. And anyway who needs a GC? huggles PS2

I only knew KH by the pics in the sigs of a few people and I thought those were all the characters. I’m dumb :too bad;

Buy KH now. It rocks.

I’m considering getting a Gamecube, but it’d probably only be for FF:CC and ED, so I’m not really sure about it.

Hayes, where did you get those pics in your sig ?

I wouldnt mind watching Link and Maria go head to head. I;d put my money on Mario because he’s likely Mafia and would team up with Luigi and open up on Link with Tommy guns. you think Link’s sheild can block a 45 ? If the Thompons fail, Maria always has his trusty wrench and fire balls. Ya think that little racoon tail would work against Link ? whay was up with the little racoon tail in the first place ?

That concept sounds like fun… it sort of reminds me of “Captain N, the GameMaster”. (let the 80s references roll in)

I’d like to get a GC, but since I already have a PS2 and I just got my GBA I’ll have to wait.

Mario also has Yoshi and all of his 10000 relatives.

Nothing like hundreds of Yoshis crapping out eggs and hurling them at you with deadly force…

AAGGH! CAPTAIN “N”. Man, that takes me back…

Not me. :stuck_out_tongue: Nineties child here.

Anyway, I’m looking at the MegaMan Compliation also. Mmmm…

Nintedo has some cool ideas, but they’re seen predominantly (at least where I live) as a kiddies genre. Unfair, but it’s probably gonna stick for a while.

Pierson:
You don’t remember Captain N? Your only a year younger?

I don’t like Captain N. Why? Well, let’s start with the fact that Mega Man was ugly and green and move up from there.

My guess is that they didn’t want to get sued for violating copyright laws, so they solved the problem by not making the characters even resemble the way they looked in the games.

What is this talk of a Megaman compilation?

Now, if only I could find games that I liked on teh cube other than SSBM/ED/Prime/Ikaruga…

Oh, and I have a job now, start in 2 weeks.

I loved Captain N when I was a kid. Mainly because I found Kevin’s hitting on the princess all the time funny. I also liked all the Mario cartoons (Super Show, Mario 3, and Mario World).

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I loved Captain N when I was a kid. Mainly because I found Kevin’s hitting on the princess all the time funny. I also liked all the Mario cartoons (Super Show, Mario 3, and Mario World).

Those were ALL different Mario shows?? … Dang, I dunno whether my respect for the Italian plumber from Brooklyn who stars in a Japanese game is going up or down …

Any fans of captain N would do very well to check out this comic.

I plug it whenever Captain N comes up in a discussion. :hahaha;

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Pierson:
You don’t remember Captain N? Your only a year younger?

I can say with no shame that I have no idea who Captain N is.