I. Win.

http://www.illwillpress.com/rant.html

proceeds to kill everyone as the little… thing said

Abso-fuckin’-lutely brilliant, entertainign, and correct.

So fucking hillariously true!

That was funny.

So, every annoying bastard on earth must die…then again, that would mean that all of humanity would have to kill itself.

Still funny, though.

Very cool, and so damn true.

But, let me ask you this, WHO would you have killed first?

Originally posted by d Galloway
[b]So, every annoying bastard on earth must die…then again, that would mean that all of humanity would have to kill itself.

Still funny, though. [/b]

I’m suddenly reminded of this comic,

Eh, I got bored watching it. Of course, this is me who’s talking.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
proceeds to kill everyone as the little… thing said

Foamy is a squirrel, I’ve seen Five More Minutes, and one of his lines is, “It’s time to take your squirrel to the bagel shop!”

I can’t watch it because I promised my brother that I wouldn’t watch Foamy without him.

I am speechless. I truly am. Sorc, you da man. Liek, toly.

Did you create this? No? Then you don’t win. Sorry… BITCH!

slaps Sorc

:stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I knew what it was talking about. Or do I?

I’ll get back to this as soon as I have sound. Stupid headphones, stupid speakers, and stupid not-soundproof bedroom walls.

:stuck_out_tongue: Funny cause it’s true

Haw, neurotically yours rocks. Didn’t know anyone else here visited it.

Wow, that was beautiful.

That was funny! First time I’ve seen anything like it, really!

Pretty good, but it was more interesting just to hear then to laugh out loud and it went on bit too long for something like that.

But hearing the high pitched voice curse and stuff made up for that

It reminded me of this saying someone else told me about the way I talk about some things… “Man, if you got a dollar for every time you used the phrase ‘one thing that pisses me off’ in conversation, you’d never have to work again. Really. Ever.”

Eh, I’m not really big on the nuerotically yours cartoons. Almost every single one is of the goth girl staring into space while the squirrel goes through the same few frames of animation and talks really fast. The humor is just the same old tired faux-jadedness/cynicism that’s been overdone to death.