I think I have a problem

Let her go. If its meant to happen, it will. If not, then good riddance to being a cuddle bitch.

Things change. People change. Just let go.

I’m just so confused. Im sorry for the LJ post. This isnt the place to do stuff like this.

Just do what you have to do. Do something.

One of her friends just asked me out. Sweet irony.

Is Setz using DR’s account or something?

Please, this is the only time I’ve done this. I dont even post half as much as he does.

I’m insulted.

I didn’t mean to insult, but this IS eerily like a Setz post if you read it. :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s like my grandmother who whines and complains about everything other than just sitting there knitting afgans. I’m just pissing and moaning about girl. What guy doesnt do that?

There’s a difference between “who doesn’t piss and moan about girls” and “who doesn’t piss and moan about girls on an online forum dedicated to RPGs where you’d be the first to jump on to the same type of post and make a flaming mockery of it.” The answer to the former is “a few sound-minded individuals,” to the second “most everybody.”

Also, you forgot the “the” above. Or maybe an “s.”

In addition to also, you should totally go down with her friend in your old GF’s bed. That would be even more ironic, and entertaining for unsympathetic spectators (of this forum, I mean!).

Cut your losses, and move on. If we all had a dollar for every little hurt dealt like that, poverty would be fucking nonexistant.

Shes Probably scamming you in going to college to spend all you’re money but hey i dont know thats what I think.